Aliatoc 1500 tourney - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aliatoc 1500 tourney

Me and my two mates leave for gt heat3 a week on friday and so i'm at the final stages of constructing my army. Virtually everything is painted, bar the farseer/warlocks need some arms, and a few tiny finishing touches but all in all its a finished army.

Farseer with fortune, runes of witnessing, ghosthelm jetbike singing spear
    1 Warlock jetbike singing spear 2 warlocks destructor, ccw shuriken pistol

7 guardian defenders grav-platform [starcannon]
    3 rangers
    3 rangers
    3 rangers
    3 rangers

5 Pathfinders
    5 Pathfinders
    8 striking scorpians [plasma and haywire] inc Exarch [scorpians claw, stealth]

Wraithlord with Brightlance, 2 flamers
    Wraithlord with Brightlance, 2 flamers
    5 Darkreapers inc Exarch with EML fastshot

What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

A very solid list indeed, exept for a few things. First, drop those guardian defenders, and use their points to get more rangers, or drop a wraithlord too and get a falcon. Two wraithlords is perhaps a bit too much.. you will have opponents crying cheese all the time. But other than that, your list is rock solid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for saying so

at the moment the wraithlords need to stay as my beloved skimmers took a tumble and i don't have time to sort them out[well maybe, but it'd be a close thing] At present i think it wouldn't nessacarily be the best eay to go as the falcon really could be taken out in the first turn if i dont go first, basically theres not supposed to be a lot of scenery at the warhammer world on the majority of tables, so i can see it being blown to bits in half my games[the half i go second]

also i dont have anymore ranger models, and i've be ousted several times recently on ebay for more, giving me not enough time to get some and paint them in time[baring in mind i refuse to buy them from gw anyway]

Again thanks for the comments, what do you think of the 4 jetbikes seer squad? would a different combo of spears/destructor be better? my thought are that with 2 of each they can either perform as tank hunters or for anti-hoard/troops?

+ Reply to Thread