My 1000 point alternitive List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

My 1000 point alternitive List

well, i wanted to try something different this time so i created the following list:

1 necron lord
    - res. orb
    - destroyer body
    - phase shifter

2x10 warriors

3 tomb spyders

3 wraiths

2x6 scarabs

that makes a total of 992 points

the idea is counter attack, so you wait for the enemy to arive, i don't know if it will work, but, you can always try

any comments at al will be great

A word of warning. The next time you get a strange unexplained reading on your Flagship's scanner and sensor arrays, don't dismiss it as a glitch or ghost. The Necrons are a real threat now, and they are out there, biding their time, waiting for you!

2. Remove Advertisements

The Love Muffin [Black] Katalyst's Avatar
    I'm startin' the chainsaw and runnin' down the line!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

112 (x5)

3 Tomb Spiders is kin of a lot for 1000 points. Maybe drop one of them for more warriors. Also I suggest taking only one unit of 10 scarabs and have your lord lead them, always a nasty unit.

Lastly and most important....

Your lord.

Destroyer bodies are nice, they add toughness and mobility. But, I find that Res Orbs are used best for normal troops. So if you keep your lord near them, you are wasting the mobility of the destroyer body. Likewise, if you use the destroyer body you'll lose out on the Res Orb for the warriors.

I like the counter attack idea. You have enough troops including the tomb spiders, to soak up a lot of damage. Then you have the fast models to swoop in around turn 3 or 4.

So in all actuality, you could use the Res Orb on your warriors for the first few turns, then use his upgraded speed to run your lord in fast and use the Res Orb for the troops in combat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    Dear god.... that is a bit scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Not only does he have a mighty beard, but he also mentioned nakidity in his post.

+ Reply to Thread