???? PTs. Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

987 PTs. Friendly

Okay i collected a while ago and i started to buy 1 pack of 5 termas and i ended up with 3 boxes. Iam getting BFM box set so iam getting the 10 extra Gaunts, 8 Genestealers and 8 spore mines. iam getting 2 blister packs the Zoanthrope and Broodlord with a pack of Genestealers ..Okay I have assembled my parts and iam currently on my Warriors. Any ideas of what i should give them? i want to give them Winged but...
    HQ:
    1:Broodlord(with 14 Genestealer brood.);(70 alone)
    Elites:
    3:Warroirs???
    Troops:
    7:rippers;(70)
    25:Termagaunts(225)With out number
    14:Genestealer Brood(336)AM ST
    Heavy Support:
    8pore Mine Cluster(76)
    1oanthrope(45)WF, SC

Any ideas?So far the points with out the warriors is 852

Last edited by Hive Fleet Cobra; December 25th, 2005 at 18:23.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iam thinking of giveing them Flesh Hooks,Extended carapace, leaping(wheres the feet for that?),Adrenal Glands(Both),Death spliter (Each) and Lash whips(Each) so the points will become 14x3=42+(5x3)=15+42=57+9=66+24=90+24=114+15=129+6=135 for the three.So my total Pts. will be 852+135=987(sorry bout the math iam sending it like this so people can tell me if iam worng...)and for weps its like lash whip is *x3 or is it just the normal points for all 3 so * Pts for 3 whips? and same with the bio morpths.. ahem so
    Last edited by Hive Fleet Cobra; December 25th, 2005 at 18:23.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are the genestealers the broodlord retinue or are they a sepereate troop unit anyway as for your warriors leaping is a must but if you use a lash whip and your assaulting it wont really make any odds against a troop choice, i dont really see how flesh hooks help in anyway but there dirt cheep so its up to you but this all depends what your using your warriors for, id 1st think of what to use em for then look at weps and biomorphs that would help, then cut down on luxuries if youve got to many points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warg you came a bit late i have 2 warriors with DS and the claws on the body thing and one with the big claws(i dont know what to call them) ANY way is there any tips to build a brood lord when i super glue it dosent propplery stick
    any help on this?

+ Reply to Thread