Da Doomed Moonz 1000pt need advise - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Da Doomed Moonz 1000pt need advise

I dont really have a theme for this one i have the first squad of boyz infront of my 2nd squad(with the boss pole) so that when the first squad getts blown to bitz it falls into my 2nd squad and i get a Biiger un.

Warboss
    Choppa, Power claw, Bionik Bonce, 'Eavy armour

25 boyz
    1 burna
    Nob Power claw, Slugga, Bionik Bonce, 'Eavy armour

25 boyz
    1 burna
    Nob Choppa, Slugga, Bionik Bonce, 'Eavy armour, Bosspole

Dreadnought
    2 Big shootas

5 Warbikes

Warbuggie

1 Lobba
    39 (just for Kicks)

Army= 988

I primarily fight Tyranids so i dont have any Anti Tank (like rockets) please give me some feedback

Last edited by PainPillz; January 5th, 2006 at 03:43.
    "His word is power, His future is hope, His cause is..WAR! - Brothers of the 8th Legion

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what sort of nids do you fight

id say that roket launchers are a must there cheep and they can punch throuhg 2+ saves that carnefexes have

alos what about making the 2 big boyz units in to 3 with the extra points loving the lobba would give

unless your fond of your lobba in which case get more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually play a swarm army and a Heavy armie and that list usually does very well
    as for giving up my lobba, every once in awhile it does its Job i believe it gave a Carbifex 2 wounds last game :shifty:
    "His word is power, His future is hope, His cause is..WAR! - Brothers of the 8th Legion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Rokkit launcha's cannot punch through that 2+ save that carnifex's enjoy. Rokkits are AP 3, thus the Carnifex takes its normal save against the rokkits. I faced 2 nid players and the way to bring down a Carnifex is with Power Klaws and Choppas on Nobs.

In addition, if you really want to take down Carnifex's, Hive Tyrant's, and big bugs Killer Kans are your way to go. Again due to the high strength and that they ignore the armor saves. Also with 3 in a unit, they will overwhelm and usually strike first (scary enough)

Your units of 25 boys could be split into units of 15 and give you more units, more nobs and lots of burnas/big shootas/rokkits if you want. That way they are large enough to take some hits and you have lots of special/heavy weapons.

I would take 2 kans over a dread. put the kans as seperate slots and make your opponents chose which to kill.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread