500 Point Patrol Army - Alaitoc - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500 Point Patrol Army - Alaitoc

i want a sniper army and i heard alaitoc are good :yes: so i might try make an eldar ranger army.

4 rangers 76pts
    4 rangers 76pts
    4 rangers 76pts

3 pathfinders 72pts
    4 pathfinders 96pts
    4 pathfinders 96pts

492pts basicly stand and shoot and if enemy comes close i will direct all fire an elimate them.

do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    124 (x4)

Seems like a fun army, but i don't think it would stand much of a chance against balanced armies, especially something with AV11+. I would buy some other units to support the force, some gaurdians maybe.
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love eldar rangers, these are the units that got me into warhammer, my friend showed me the rule book and i saw these dudes i was like wow these are so cool, but i never ended up collecting them...

so if i drop 1 squad of rangers i can have a viper with bright lance :yes: that can take armour 11 things i fink... you need 4s thats 50% chance of glacing and 33.33r% to penteratre or missile launcher so i can take out those 4+ armour things.

i say missile launcher.

so here new list

4 rangers
    4 rangers

Viper w/ missile launcher and holo field

4 pathfiners
    3 pathfinders
    3 pathfinders
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

+ Reply to Thread