2K Cult of Gore (RTT winning list) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2K Cult of Gore (RTT winning list)

This is the list I just used and won an RTT with. The organizer used the Astronomi-con rule set for army comp where you were penalized points for duplicate units in anything but troop selections. Feel free to post any comments that may make this a stronger force.

HQs
    Lelith
    Retinue - 6 Wyches, WW, PG, Succubus (AG/SP)
    Raider - Disintegrator/Fex

Elites
    1X Raider Squad - 10 Warriors, 1XDL, Sybarite (SR/PB, WWP), Raider/DL
    17 man Warrior Squad - 2X DL, Sybarite (SR/PB, WWP)
    Asked the organizer if this would be a duplicate. He stated no since Warrior and Raider squads are different entries in the CODEX.

Troops
    2X Wych Squads (10) - 2X Blaster, WW, PG, Succubus (AG/SP), Raider/DL
    2X Wych Squads (10) - WW, PG, Succubus (AG/SP), Raider/Disintegrator/Fex

2X Warp Beast Packs full up

Fast Attack
    Reaver Squad (4) 2X Blaster

Heavy
    Ravager - 3X DL

Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary. You know you probably won't like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x6)

They let u use a special character in a tournament?.. hmm

Firstly Congrats on the victory. but do u think your victory was from a strong list or just from making the most of unusual scenarios like the suicide & betrayal missions ?

im thinking of starting DE but iv heard some pretty mixed reputations. so im still hesitant..
    do you think you still could have won the torney (or atleast done well) if the missions were a more standard 'fight to the death' kind of thing?.
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had complete massacres in every battle regardless of the scenario. The first two games ended with my opponents being wiped out to the man by turn 5. The last one my opponent ended the game with only his chaplain alive.
    Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary. You know you probably won't like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

117 (x6)

Nice... once iv got a codex to make a list from and posted it, & fine tuned it with everyones help..u'll have to tell me some good tactics for it so i can dish out that kind of punishment too. :yes:
    The only thing is mine will be a 1500 list. so i cant just carbon copy yours lol.. what would u go with for a 1500?
    Dark Elves - Game #28 vs High Elves: Draw
    W L D
    21 5 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You looking to go with a Wych Cult or Kabal? If you've never fought DE, Cults are really hard to use as they are a finesse army to play.

Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x5)

I play Kabal and I fought Cult many times cause my friend plays them. The ONLY way to kill em is to take out their raiders before they get into CC. If they do, then you might as well surrender. Jetbikes and beasts are a constant problem since they always charge ahead of the main force to harass the enemy. I found that out the hard way. Usualy wych cults have at least one ravager for sniping as well as a retinue of wyches. A normal, make that a good Cult army will have at least 4 raider wych squads with succubi and agonisers, so if you fight em, take down the raiders as fast as possible, make him take lots of crash rolls

+ Reply to Thread