Hello, I am brand new to the forums and relatively new to war hammer 40k. I put this tau army list together to see what people thought. So let me know how I can improve it or whatever. Thanks a bunch. I look forward to your replies!

HQ:
Shas’o with Fusion blaster, Burst cannon, Shield generator, Hard-wired multi tracker, Hard-wired target lock, Hard-wired drone controller, and 2 gun drones.
TOTAL 156 points

Elite:
Crisis Battlesuit Team 1 shas’vre with plasma rifle, burst cannon, multi-tracker, and hard-wired drone controller, and 2 gun drones; 2 shas’ui with plasma rifle, burst cannon, and multi tracker.
TOTAL 215 points

Troops:
Fire Warrior Team 9 shas'la with pulse rifle and photon genades; 3 shas'la with carbine rifle and photon genades. (132 points)
Fire Warrior Team 9 shas'la with pulse rifle and photon genades; 3 shas'la with carbine rifle and photon genades. (132 points)
TOTAL 396 points

Fast Attack:
Gun Drone Squadron 8 kor'vesa. (96 points)
Pathfinder Team 5 shas’la; Devilfish troop carrier with 4 seeker missiles and multi-tracker. (190 points)
TOTAL 286 points

Heavy Support:
Broadside Battlesuit Team 3 shas’ui with twin-linked rail-gun, and smart missile system, and multi-tracker. (225 points)
Hammerhead Gunship with rail gun, two burst Cannons, pair of gun drones, 4 seeker missiles, and multi-tracker. (220 points)
TOTAL 445 points

GRAND TOTAL 1498 points