1500 Nids+Ultramarines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

1500 Nids+Ultramarines

Hello, there's a doubles tournament tomorrow at the local GW, and me, Nids, and my friend, Ultramarines, are going to team up. Both partners must contribute 750 points. I didn't exactly know whether to put this under Nids, Ultra, or something else, so ...yeah. >_>

Hive Tyrant

Toxin Sacks, Enhanced Senses, Extended Carapace, Scything Talons, Venom Cannon, Adrenal glands (WS)

174 Points

Warriors x 3

3x Scything Talons, 2x Death Spitters, 1x Venom Cannon, Toxin Sacks, Extended Carapace, Adrenal Glands (WS), Enhanced Senses

124 Points

80 Points

Genestealers x 6

96 Points

Termagants x 18

108 Points

Venom Cannon, Scything Talons, Extended Carapace, Enhanced Senses

161 Points

Total: 743 Points

Close Combat Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Artificer Armor, Bionics, Krak Grenade

89 Points

Space Marine x 5

1 Lascannon

90 Points

Space Marine x 5

1 Missile Launcher

85 Points

Terminators x 5

2x Chainfists, 1 Assault Cannon

230 Points

Preddator Annihilator

Heavy Bolter Sponsons

130 Points

Assault Marines x 5

2x Plasma Pistol

130 Points

Total: 754 Points

Strategy: I think we're going for a mostly balanced list here. My Nids aren't particularly close combaty, but the Tyrant and Carni are there to make our opponents nervous and hopefully draw fire while everything else runs up to rip, tear, and bolt. I debated on bringing a Lictor, but I think when you don't know what you're going up against, you should be able to deal with many things. Such as jumping out of cover and popping vehicles. Terminators and Assault are for deep striking and objective holding, while the Preddator is for more firepower. Commander is used also as a decoy, much like the Carni and Tyrant.

Well, there it is, our list and strategy. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or whatever. Just try and be helpful. Thanks. ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Hmm I'd consider beafing up those genestealers but i don't know what i'd take out...maybe take out the lictor and add mroe genestealers but I don't know

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Do your Termagauts have WO or not ? If they do , take it off !! It's useless ... you are giving vp for the enemy, and with the spare points , maybe you will be able to put a Zoan with warpblast and synapse !

+ Reply to Thread