[1500] Tau hybrid list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[1500] Tau hybrid list

HQ:
    Shas'el- Fusion Blaster PLasma Rifle Multitracker = 83 pts

Elites:
    Stealth Suit Squad- 6x Stealth Suits = 180pts

Crisis Suit Squad- 2x Crisis Suits- Plasma Rifle Fusion Blaster Multitracker = 126 pts

Crisis Suit Squad- 2x Crisis Suits- Twin-linked Missile pods Target Lock = 112 pts

Troops:
    FW Squad 1- 12x Firewarriors- 9 pulse rifles 3 pulse carbines shas'ui = 130 pts

FW Squad 2- 12x Firewarriors- 9 pulse rifles 3 pulse carbines shas'ui = 130 pts

Mounted FW Squad- 12x Firewarriors- 9 pulse rifles 3 pulse carbines shas'ui = 215 pts
    Devilfish- Decoy Launcher

Kroot Squad 12x Kroot- Kroot Rifles = 84 pts

Fast Attack:
    Gun Drone Squad- 8x Gun Drones = 96 pts

Heavy Support:
    Hammerhead- Railgun Burst Cannons Multitracker Decoy Launcher TargetLock = 170 pts

Hammerhead- Railgun Burst Cannons Multitracker Decoy Launcher TargetLock = 170 pts

Total = 1496

My all around list, any questions or comments welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Shrubs for the Blood God Undead Bonzi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    207 (x5)

I myself would pull the pulse carbines off of the stationary FW's. Your losing six ranged shots at long range or 12 shots at 12" just for the odd chance of pinning. Not a good trade off in my book. Although I would leave them on the mounted FW's if your planning on using FOF, in that instance its not such a waste. Thats just personal preference though.
    The only honorable options left to we combatants is seppuku or semantics...which amount to the same thing really.
    -Undead Bonzi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I know im wasting shots with those, it was just when I first started I read on teh GW site that that 3 carbines a good ratio to have. I regret that now but i don't have the bits, im considering seapping such that the mounted has 6 carbines and static squad is all rifles.

+ Reply to Thread