Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. Broodlord â€śGashyrrâ€? w/ Rending Claws, Scything Talons, Acid Maw and Extended Carapace and eight Genestealers w/ Rending Claws and Extended Carapace@252pts
1. Warrior brood w/ two Warriors w/ Deathspitters, Scything Talons, Enhanced Senses and Extended Carapace and one Warrior w/ Venom Cannon, Scything Talons, Enhanced Senses and Extended Carapace@100pts
2. Warrior brood w/ three Warriors w/ Rending Claws, Scything Talons, Extended Carapace and Leaping@105pts
1. Hormagaunt Brood w/ twelve Hormagaunts w/ Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands (WS) and Leaping@132pts
2. Hormagaunt Brood w/ twelve Hormagaunts w/ Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands (WS) and Leaping@132pts
3. Termagaunt Brood w/ twelve Termagaunts w/ Fleshborers@72pts
4. Termagaunt Brood w/ twelve Termagaunts w/ Fleshborers@72pts
1. Carnifex w/ two Barbed Stranglers and Enhanced Senses@133pts
This is my basic list, and I can't add any models, but I'm considering changing the Termagaunts for Spinegaunts, these points could be used to give the aforementioned Gaunts extra Initiative. A more profitable use of the points would probably be to give each of my Leaping Warriors, both Adrenal Glands and Bio Plasma, the problem with this however is that it would reduce my troops below 40%.
So basically, I am looking for any advice/constructive criticism, just don't try to convince me to change the Carni's weapons.
Thanks in advance
no offence but I'd strongly suggest you change the carnis barb strangler to a venom cannon and may be the hormies for genestealers