Revised 1500 casual nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revised 1500 casual nids

Alright. Last list i felt like a noob with all my little mistakes. Took y'alls advice and threw in some raveners and this is what I have come up with. (Assumed to be played on a 48" board)
    Btw, my 4th ED codex -still- isnt in because of stupid Ebay, all this is based off a demo version of Army builder. It has 4th Ed rules but there might be some mistakes. Im still a noob

1x Hive Tyrant (Wings) 203pts
    2x Scything Talons
    +WS
    +Str
    +Init
    -Toxic Maisma
    -Warp Field

1x Fex 216pts
    +WS
    +Str
    +Tough
    +Wound
    +Tusked
    2+ Armor
    Toxic Maisma
    Crushing Claws
    1x Scything talons

6x Warriors 210pts
    +WS
    +Init
    +Str
    4+ Armor Save
    Scything Talons
    Rending Claws

4x11 Hormagaunts 121/484pts
    +WS

2x6 Genestealers 192pts

5x Raveners 200pts
    +Rending Claws
    +Scything Talons (Already Included)

1505 (I think)

Alright. I know its like a major no no to have two huge point users, but I mean... Look at the new Fex model. Its so... cool. You can make the Fex shooty with a TL strangler for 209 pts instead of the CC one I have. (I love CC) Ummm... I didnt give warriors wings because its there is only 24' between deployment zones, the gaunts wont get too far away b4 they assault, and by then warriors will still be in 12 inch range, at least I have never had otherwise happen. I gave the gaunts +WS because it is cheep, and makes it alot harder for space marines to hit me. (My main opponent) so that CC lock lasts longer. Raveners I hear dont do too well in big point games, but I love them. I -can- part with them though if necessary. Let me know what you think and thanks again for the info.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always leave something off. The Fexx has a scything tail thing. +3 attacks if 4 or more models. Yeah. (I think its awesome)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a good cc army but how are you going to handle skimmers? landspeeders, prianhas(tau), falcons, raiders etc... Because in hth combat you will need a 6 just hit it (skimmer rule) . Maybe change out your fex to gun fex instead.
    goodluck
    bonekrusher
    ps one of my friends likes to pull out 9 landspeeders against me it can be a pain to deal with.:cry:

+ Reply to Thread