[3000] fun list, all units - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

15 (x2)

[3000] fun list, all units

-my friend and i are playing a 3000 point game using the maximum number of different types of units from our codex. This is the list i created to fit that scenario. that's why there are lots of things i wouldn't normally use thrown in.

Hive Tyrant, adrenal glands (ws), bio plasma, extended capapace, flesh hooks, implant attack, rippers, toxin sacs, toxic miasma, 2 sets of sything talons, warp blast=168
    3 tyrant guard, flesh hooks=138

Broodlord, implant attack, adrenal glands, extended carapace, flesh hooks, toxin sacs= 109
    12 genestealers, extended carapace= 240

Lictor= 80
    3 Warriors, leaping, extended carapace, both adrenal glands, toxin sacs, sything talons, rending claws= 129
    Carnifex, 2 twin linked devourers, enhanced senses= 113

12 genestealers, scuttlers, extended carapace= 273
    32 hormaguants= 320pts
    32 spineguants= 160pts
    10 rippers=100pts

Fast Attack
    5 raveners, sything talons, rending claws, devourer= 250
    3 Warriors, winged, both adrenal glands, toxin sacs, sything talons, rending claws= 138
    12 gargoyles= 144

Heavy support
    3 biovores, bio acid mines= 165
    3 zoanthropes, warp blast, synapse= 195
    Carnifex, acid maw, bio plasma, rippers, tusked, toxic miasma, sythe tail, thornback, implant attack, flesh hooks, regenerate, +1 WS, S, T, W, I, SV, 2 sything talons= 245

Procrastination- hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off now.
    Indifference- it takes 43 muscles to frown, and 17 to smile, but none to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

-Votewar 40K III= 1st place
    -Votewar 40k mini= 2nd place
    -Votewar fantasy 2= 2nd place

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

48 (x1)

Take the rippers off the hive tyrant save urself 2 pts ;P
    its almost impossible to find a situation where they are useful...

for that matter i would make him a shooty HT as well... at 6" move and 6" charge hes rather slow to get into CC and thats an expensive waste of points if he doesn't do anything. A TL devourer and VC will give u 6 str4 shots 18" range and 3 Str 7 shots ap4 36" range the Devourer also rerolls to hit and wound. + with the guard you have a very good CC unit still.
    Last edited by Carnifexus; March 15th, 2006 at 23:14.
    If you like the post click the *STAR* <===

Outcast Shinigami thedrifter777's Avatar
    The Eternity Gate
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

Make sure to split those hormagaunts and spinegaunts into 2 groups of 16. This will maximize their effectiviness. I also think CC fexes are a waste no matter what the point level, but to each his own I suppose. Good luck at the game.
    "Dare to be Naive"

If someone helps you, or you just like what they say, rep them

+ Reply to Thread