[1000] New Tau - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [1000] New Tau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[1000] New Tau

hey all,

since the new tau came out i might restart my tau army again. well i went trought the codex and i quite like the new rules.

also with the new jump pack does that mean that the suits now are able to move 18" a turn? except the broadside of course. i also love the new drones especially the sniper ones.

heres my list.

Shas'el w/ Cyclic Ion Blaster, Plasma rifle adn Multi Tracker 90pts

2 Crisis Suits w/ Plasma Rifle, Missile Pod adn Multi Tracker 124pts

4 Stealths 120pts

12 fire warriors w/ pulse rifles, Shas'ui with markerlight and target lock 140pts
    12 fire warriors w/ pulse rifles, Shas'ui with markerlight and target lock 140pts

1 Sniper Drone Team 80pts
    hammerhead w/ railgun, burst cannons, multi tracker and decoy launchers 165pts

total 999pts

i could split my crisis team apart, but i hate it when people have same units but in different squads so im not going to be a jerk and do that. it isnt fun and it gets annoying.

the markerlights are there because i find them really useful now. like with the subunition and markerlight to hit on 2 or to -1 cover.

anyway thnx

do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its pretty good apart from you dont have much anti-tankability, id say to get rid of 1 squad of FW and replace them with a couple of pirahnas or another sniper team and some more stealths, u dont need 3 squad of FW at 1000pts, my 1500pt army only has 2 squads, and a load of piranhas, 9!, they are really useful

In a cave underneath the great mountains gaurding a treassure you'll never find
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

He have anti-tank in the plasma rifles.

I kind of like the list, I really see it able to win battles. I just can't see why it is 1000 pts, as far as I know no one playes 1000pts battles, make it 1500 pts instead
    Dragons do flame.... but only when they are upset or they want to

According to new signature rules my hydra (the only reason for it to be here was to please Caluin) have been removed. But still dragons pwnz hydras anytime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can drop 2 fire warriors to make 2 squads of 11 and 1 squad of 12 or 1 squad of 10 and 2 squads of 12. then put 2 seeker missile on the hammerhead.
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

+ Reply to Thread