O'Shovah Faction 2000pt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

O'Shovah Faction 2000pt

I am running the full O'Shovah Bodyguard, with gun drones, giving the unit a total size of 22 Models (32 in terms of outnumbering). Also with the blood brothers special rule, all units are given bonding knives for free. The main point of this army is first turn, draw in the enemy (most opponents will charge straight towards the tau anyways because we can get beat down by a kid with a baseball bat) with the broadside & sniper team as a lure. Broadsides target heavily armed tanks on first turn, while hammer head goes after a light vehicle (or devestator team, etc...). Second turn, the relay is used to bring in the O'Shovah & team, using deep strike on a 2+, behind the enemy to form a pincer attack. The squads mix of weapons and target lock allows me to go after multiple high priority targets while the gun drones weaken and pin down nearby infintry units. The majority of the enemy army should be gone by the end of the 2nd turn.

Btw, Gun drones circle around my Shas'O, abusing the no targetting of an indipendant character, and pinning nearby infintry.

anyways, the List:

All units with a * next to their name are also equipped with: Target Array, HW Multi-Tracker, HW Drone Controller, 2x Gun Drones, and a HW Target Lock

HQ:: 1091pts
    Commander O'Shovah: 170pts
    Bodyguard #1*: Airbursting Fragmentation Launcher, Cyclic Ion Blaster: 110pts
    Bodyguard #2*: Fusion Blaster, Plasma Rifle, Failsafe Detanator: 122pts
    Bodyguard #3*: Fusion Blaster, Plasma Rifle: 107pts
    Bodyguard #4*: Fusion Blaster, Plasma Rifle: 107pts
    Bodyguard #5*: Fusion Blaster, Missle Pod: 99pts
    Bodyguard #6*: Plasma Rifle, Missle Pod: 107pts
    Bodyguard #7*: Plasma Rifle, Missle Pod: 107pts

Shas'O: Plasma Rifle, Missle Pod, Shield Generator, HW Multi-Tracker, Iridium Armour, Stimulant Injector: 162pts

Elite:: 228pts
    1x Crisis Suit: Positional Relay, TL Missle Launcher, Shas'vre: 68pts

4x Stealth Suit: 4x Target Array: 160pts

Troops:: 120pts
    6x Fire Warriors: 60pts

6x Fire Warriors: 60pts (normally I would be using a unit of kroot here)

Fast Attack:: 96pts
    8x Gun Drones: 96pts

Heavy Suppot:: 465pts
    Hammerhead: Ion Cannon, SMS, Decoy Launcher, Multi-Tracker, Target Lock: 145pts

3x Sniper Drone Team: 240pts

1x Broadside: Stabalization System: 80pts

Total: 2000pts

Last edited by FolkenFanel; March 28th, 2006 at 22:30.
    Donuts anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-5 (x0)

personally i think ur army's gonna be dead by turn 2 there is just too few models to be effective at anythin and my sisters could probably get it done a turn sooner
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

+ Reply to Thread