2000 pts Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pts Necrons

I put this list together. I like it because it is based off of mobile firepower.

Lord - Orb, Veil - 200 pts (teleports Immortals)

Lord - Orb - 140 pts (stays back to support warriors)

10 x Immortals - 280 pts

10 x Warriors - 180 pts

10 x Warriors - 180 pts

10 x Warriors - 180 pts

10 x Warriors - 180 pts

5 x Destroyers - 250 pts

5 x Destroyers - 250 pts

10 x Scarabs - 160 pts

Total = 2000 pts
    Models: 72
    Wounds: 96
    Necrons: 62
    Phase Out: 16

I think the list looks pretty good. I dont really like using a monolith, takes up too many pts that could be used on more necrons. Ill be getting 20 immortal shots, 30 destroyer shots, 40-80 warrior shots, possibly a whopping 6 staff of light shots(better than nothing), and scarabs to tie up whatever i decide. Let me know what you think. Any suggestions/comments/criticisms are welcome. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

That is, I must say, a very balanced and kick ass list. You got good long range, a nice core, and harrasment units. I like it. My only suggestion would be to try and squeeze in a Tomb Spyder to give your Warriors more breathing room, but I can't think of anything for you to drop to get the points for one. If cover is plentiful on your board, your Warriors should be fine.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

+ Reply to Thread