Rate my (1500 Points) Waaaauugh! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rate my (1500 Points) Waaaauugh!

Warboss: Power Claw, cybork body, Iron Gob/horns. 101 Points

5 nob bodyguard for Warboss: 5 combiweapons: shoota and Rokkit Launcha 125 Points

30 Gretchin Mob and Slaver Squighound, ‘uge choppa 114 Points

20 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, Kombi Weapon: Shoota/Rokkit Launcha 196 Points

20 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, 1 ‘uge choppa 201 Points

10 Skarboyz Shootaz, Slugga and Choppas, 3 big shootas 1 34 Points

9 tankbustaz and nob Sluggas and choppas, frag stikkbomb, tankbusta bombz, 3 Rokkit launchas 142 Points

9 Kommandos and Nob 1 Rokkit Launcha, 1 shoota for nob, sluggas and choppas 118 Points

Looted Leman Russ Demolisher Lascannon, Boarding Planks, Wrecking Ball, Spikes’n’blades 180 Points

Ork Dreadnought 2 Power claws, 2 Rokkit Launchas, Armor Plates, Stikkbomb chucka 93 Points

Ork Dreadnought 2 Power claws, 1 big shoota, 1 rokkit launcha, armor plates, stickbomb chucka 96 Points

This is an army for friendly combat, not really following any special rules. Any advice for an ignorant newbie?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twovultures_aa
    Warboss: Power Claw, cybork body, Iron Gob/horns. 101 Points

5 nob bodyguard for Warboss: 5 combiweapons: shoota and Rokkit Launcha 125 Points
    Even at 1500 pts i dont like Nob guard. Drop this for more Boyz.

30 Gretchin Mob and Slaver Squighound, ‘uge choppa 114 Points
    If you can give you slaver a rokkit give him a rokkit. If not a slugga and choppa will do him fine.

20 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, Kombi Weapon: Shoota/Rokkit Launcha 196 Points
    Kombis are good on paper but a PK slugga combo is better. Here is were the points you save on the body guard will come in handy.

20 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, 1 ‘uge choppa 201 Points
    'Uge choppas aren't very good, you would be better served wil PKs and slugga.

10 Skarboyz Shootaz, Slugga and Choppas, 3 big shootas 1 34 Points
    Add a Nob with PK

9 tankbustaz and nob Sluggas and choppas, frag stikkbomb, tankbusta bombz, 3 Rokkit launchas 142 Points
    I like Tank Bustas but I like Burnas more so maybe if you feel like burning you poor enemy you could swithc these out for about the same cost. Plus burna boys can get a mek with Kustom Force Field.

9 Kommandos and Nob 1 Rokkit Launcha, 1 shoota for nob, sluggas and choppas 118 Points
    Mandos are one of my favorite unit, but Nob should again have PK and slugga

Looted Leman Russ Demolisher Lascannon, Boarding Planks, Wrecking Ball, Spikes’n’blades 180 Points

Ork Dreadnought 2 Power claws, 2 Rokkit Launchas, Armor Plates, Stikkbomb chucka 93 Points

Ork Dreadnought 2 Power claws, 1 big shoota, 1 rokkit launcha, armor plates, stickbomb chucka 96 Points
    Not a single Ork player hasn't started his first army army without buying atleast one dread, because they look awesome. Then we all come to the realization that Kans are so much better. So that said switch these out for a few Kanz. More Killy for you buck.

This is an army for friendly combat, not really following any special rules. Any advice for an ignorant newbie?
    I hope you know this is all just suggestions and helpful (hopefully) critizism. Happy Krumping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Honestly this is one of the worst ork lists I have seen in a while. No doubt drop the mega useless nobz,and switch all your nobzez weapons with pks and choppas (by far the best combo). Then change the tankbustas to butrnas and split the grot squad into 2 of 16, get a small boy ef up the kommandos. Then switch the dread for kanz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he did say it was only a list for friendly games so i don't think such a harsh line is needed to give him some tips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New and Improved WAAAAUGH!

I was actually pretty happy to include a Mekboy and Burner mob, because it means that I can write a more interesting backstory for the army. I followed the advice on the Kans, on arming nobs, and I followed Simon Caldwell's instructions on the Gretchin mobs.

Warboss Power Claw, cybork body, Iron Gob/horns 101 Points

16 Gretchin Mob and Slaver Squighound, Rokkit Launcha, Grot Guns 70 Points

20 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and slugga 217 Points

10 Skarboyz and Nob Shootaz, Slugga and Choppas, 3 big shootas, Power Claw and Bionic Bonce 154

9 Burna Boyz and Mek Sluggas and choppas, 4 Skorchas, Kustom Force Field, Kustom Mega Blasta 149

9 Kommandos and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and Slugga 137

Looted Leman Russ Demolisher Lascannon, Boarding Planks, Wrecking Ball, Spikes’n’blades, Big Grabber 180

3 Killa Kans Power Claws, 3 Rokkit Launchas 135

2 Killa Kans Power Claws, 1 shoota, and 1 shoota with more Dakka 94

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by twovultures_aa
    I was actually pretty happy to include a Mekboy and Burner mob, because it means that I can write a more interesting backstory for the army. I followed the advice on the Kans, on arming nobs, and I followed Simon Caldwell's instructions on the Gretchin mobs.

Warboss Power Claw, cybork body, Iron Gob/horns 101 Points
    'eavy armour and a choppa is needed

perfecto

drop them down to 18 and the boss's down to 17, then get 3 rokkits and a gob. Also on nobz a choppa is so much better than a slugga.
    10 Skarboyz and Nob Shootaz, Slugga and Choppas, 3 big shootas, Power Claw and Bionic Bonce 154
    These guys will do basically nothing other than die. Drop them
    9 Burna Boyz and Mek Sluggas and choppas, 4 Skorchas, Kustom Force Field, Kustom Mega Blasta 149
    illlegal, mek cannot have kff and kmb so drop the blasta and give him a choppa and a super duper stikk to help in cc.
    9 Kommandos and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and Slugga 137
    remember, choppa is better than slugga.
    Looted Leman Russ Demolisher Lascannon, Boarding Planks, Wrecking Ball, Spikes’n’blades, Big Grabber 180
    get rid of all his equipment and start a new. Give him 3 HBs, plates and riggers, that is all he needs
    3 Killa Kans Power Claws, 3 Rokkit Launchas 135

2 Killa Kans Power Claws, 1 shoota, and 1 shoota with more Dakka 94
    killa kanz are amazing, however what were you thim=nking when you made the secod squad. Both Squads should look like this, 3 kanz, rokkits, plates. That is it.
    This is an amazingly better list. However it still needs work (Btw get a flash git unit with 5 bs for your skarboyz) and also the spelling is Waaaagh!. There is no u.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NewEST Waaaaugh (I like the u)

Warboss Power Claw, cybork body, Choppa, ‘eavy armour, Iron Gob/horns, 107

8 Flash Gitz and Nob 4 Big Shootas,
    1 Shoota with more dakka and shootier and Choppa, 1 4 plain shootas 123

16 Gretchin Mob and Slaver Squighound, Rokkit Launcha, Grot Guns 70

16 Gretchin Mob and Slaver Squighound, Rokkit Launcha, Grot Guns 70

17 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and choppa, Iron Gob,
    3 rokkit launchas 185

17 Slugga Boyz and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and choppa, Iron Gob, 3 rokkit launchas 185

9 Burna Boyz and Mek Sluggas and choppas, 4 Skorchas, Kustom Force Field, choppa, Super stikkbombs 141

9 Kommandos and Nob sluggas and choppas, Power Claw and choppa 137

Looted Leman Russ Demolisher Armor plates, Lascannon, Grot rigger, Heavy bolters 182

3 Killa Kans Power Claws, 3 Rokkit Launchas, 3 armor plates 150

3 Killa Kans Power Claws, 3 Rokkit Launchas, 2 armor plates 150

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

You halve learned very well young padawan. This is an amazing improvement over the first list. Only one suggestion. Drop the asannon on the demolisher, useless. Then get Iron gobs/ big horns on your kommando and flash git nobz, they save lives and those two units are not units you want to scurry away. GL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay!

Allright, I'll finish up the list good and propa. Thanks, *heavy breath* master *more heavy breaths*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would put some big shooters on your 2nd kan squad since your army is very slow and a bit of dakka would do u good!
    GL
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast