Fast Attack Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x2)

2000pt friendly list

Here's my 2000 pt friendly list.

87 - Shas'el
    Plasma, fusion, multitracker

186 - 3 Crisis
    Plasma, fusion, multitracker

106 - 2 Crisis
    TL Missile Pods, Targeting Array

240 - 6 Stealth
    Targeting Array

240 - 12 Fire Warriors w/Devilfish
    Shas'ui, bonded, Disruption pod, Mutlitracker, Flechette Dischargers

240 - Same as above

84 - 12 Kroot

380 - 2 Hammerheads
    Railgun, SMS, Target Lock, Multitracker, Disruption Pod, Flechette Dischargers

215 - 2 Broadsides
    Shas'vre, Drone Controller, Target Lock, 4 Shield Drones

Now I need to get some fast attack in there. I have between 222 and 282 points to work with (I'll take 60 from the Stealth team if I have to).
    Based on what I have in the list already, do you guys have any suggestions as to which FA choices I should take?
    I have a Pathfinder team and a ton of gun drones ready for action, but lately I have'nt been using the Pathfinders much. I don't have stingwings or piranha yet, but I will gladly buy them if need be.
    I tried to make a pretty balanced list, a 'take on anyone' type list, if you will, and would like to keep it that way. However, I do seem to play alot of MEQs.
    I'm thinking of taking the flechettes off the HH, as they rarely get assaulted. Not like the Devilfish, who I purposesly put in harms way sometimes.
    Any advise would be great.

Last edited by Otsego; May 2nd, 2006 at 18:18. Reason: didn't follow the rules

+ Reply to Thread