Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Necron Lord, res orb
Warrior Squad 1: 12x Warriors
Warrior Squad 2: 12x Warriors
Fast Attack- 400
My issue is where to spend these last 136 points. So, I was thinking of 3 options.
1) A squad of 3 wraiths, which would still leave me with 13 points, so I could always toss in gaze and be 2 points over. These wraiths could just sit back along the lines and intercept assault sqauds or else reinforce an area under assault.
2) I could shave off an immortal and a warrior and get a destroyer lord with a res orb and follow those destroyers around, I would end up being 8 points under.
3) Or finally I could get 2 tomb spyders, w/ particle cannons and another immortal, this would leave me 2 points over.
Any help with this would be excellent, thank you ahead of time!
How are you going to handle Armor?
Yes, Guass weapons glance on rolls of a 6, but you can shoot all day and not take out the armor with glancing.
1. Maybe a couple of Heavy destroyers and make your lord a Destroyer Lord?
2. Give current Lord a Warscythe to deal with Armor and Invulnerable saves?
3. Give Lord a Veil of Darkness, bump one of the Immortals to 10 and lower other. Teleport the unit of 10 all over the table to fire on armor or whatever needs killing.
40K: Tyranid, Necron, Space Wolves
Fantasy: Dark Elves, Lizardmen, Orcs & Goblins, Dwarves
More often than not, the Gauss rule will work. I'm confident in your lists ability to deal with armor.
A speed bump unit might be nice, either Wraiths or Scarabs, to go tie up that annoying shooty army or stall the incoming assault
Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!
-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.
You could get 8 Scarabs with Disruption Fields and be 8 under.