1500 Necron List - friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

1500 Necron List - friendly

Hello well my situation is im playing a game where the objective will be a centre piece in the middle of the board, the board is 6x4. I will be playing against space marines, tyranids and imperial guard in a fight for this middle piece. We are doing 6 turns and random game length after that and it is whoever clearely occupies the centre terrain piece at the end of turn 6 or if it is not obvious, the game continues.

Now that i have the situation out of the way here is my 1500 pt list, now i would like people to critique it in relation to the enemies i am facing. Thankyou in advance!

1 Necron Lord – 100 pts
    Resurrection orb – -- pts
    Veil of Darkness – -- pts
    Warscythe – -- pts

TOTAL: 210 pts

Squad 1: 12 Necron Warriors, disruption fields – 240 pts
    Squad 2: 12 Necron Warriors, disruption fields – 240 pts
    Squad 3: 12 Necron Warriors, disruption fields – 240 pts

TOTAL: 720 pts

Squad 1: 9 Scarab Swarms, disruption fields – 144 pts
    Squad 2: 3 Destroyers – 150 pts
    Squad 3: 3 Destroyers – 150 pts

TOTAL: 444 pts

Squad 1: 1 Heavy Destroyer – 65 pts
    Squad 2: 1 Heavy Destroyer – 65 pts

TOTAL: 130 pts

MODELS IN ARMY: 45 (necrons)

The theory behind this list is to use the veil of darkness with my lord and teleport around the battle field hunting the imperial guard players tanks and other lone units. Other than that the lord will be standing with my basic units of warriors for usage of the ressurection orb. I plan to harass the tyranid player with the destroyer units and try to weaken his numbers. The heavy destroyers are to kill anything with a 2+ save as im sure many of you know the necron's lack AP 2 weapons. The scarabs with disruption fields will act as qn intercepting unit, for example if an assaulting unit gets too close i can tie them up in combat with the scarabs until i can get my troops ready to shoot the offensive unit. If anyone has any suggestions at all i will be grateful.

Last edited by smurfboi; May 20th, 2006 at 21:37.

2. Remove Advertisements

Somewhere within the dark deeps of oblivion
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

First of all remove the cost for all the wargear it's copyright material and it is against forum rules to post the cost of wargear, the cost for an entire unit is okey.
    Now to the list itself: drop disruption field on the warrior's, you won't be charging any tanks with them. And for the extra points you get buy another destroyer and one more scarab swarm base.

~Zartas, first angel to fall from the grace of heaven
    Long ago there was something in me, but now that thing is gone,
    I cannot cry, I cannot care, that thing will come back no more.

If you like someone's post and/or found it useful please add to their reputation

+ Reply to Thread