Kroot 800pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kroot 800pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kroot 800pts

This is my 800 point kroot army i would like to know what you think.

Kroot 800 pts

Ork Hybrid

HQ- Master shaper

Evicerator, MoFC, Veneration Charm, Frag Grandes

total: 109

Troops- Kroot (14)

shaper: Evicerator

total: 189

Troops- Kroot (14)

Troops- Kroot (14)

Heavy- Hunter Kindred (10)

total: 123

Full Total: 799pts

Last edited by pis915; June 2nd, 2006 at 02:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

First off, drop the points costs for the individual items. We just need the total costs for the units.

Now, Master shapers should NOT have eviscerators because of their IC status, which will get them killed before they can attack in most cases. Give him a p wep and some pistol or meltagun and he'll be better off.

I don't think reg shapers can take kroot hawk totem, so give it to the m shaper. Edit, just checked, and yup, no kroothawk totem for him, just the m shaper and shaper council memebers, which you don't have.

Don't bother with Headhunters. The poison attack sucks with the volume of attacks you get for it, and you are much better off with a hound squad that can do the same thing but has more bodies.

That brings me to my next point. Ork hybrid lists are severely limmited on model count. This list will be extremel easy to kill in one-two rounds of bolter fire. Do what ever you can to get more models. Personlly I find the extra survivability is outweighed by the reduced numbers compared to non adapted kroot, or sometimes even fast reflex kroot.

One very easy way to get those extra points, drop the veneration chars. Not the greatest, and priecy for every single shaper. The 4 attacks on the charge will be enough with out the reroll.

Hope that helps. Remeber, edit those point values out or you will get in trouble with the mods.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx for the ideas i changed my list a bit, but i like the master shaper with evicerator so im gonna hang on to him also i like the model i made for him.
    Thanx for the advice im gonna try out my new list proble this weekend if you have any comments on my newer version of it please tell
    thanx.
    Kawg the king of his oasis jungles on the desert planet of Tzhimmus IV guides his kin in their sacred hunt.

+ Reply to Thread