conversions???? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: conversions????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conversions????

I have only seen models for carnivores, krootox, and shapers. are there models for vultures , master shapers, etc.... if not how is everyone converting each unit to differentiate between them??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no models for vultures or master shapers. I made my Vultures by simply pinning Chaos Fury wings on their backs. For my master shaper, I sculpted him a IG commander style coat covered in blood and gave him a bolt pistol and power sword, like he had just taken it fresh off his defeated opponent and now hears them as trophies. Snipers are the easiest to make. I simply cut off the blades and extended the barrel with some brass rod. Hope it helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those are some great ideas. could you post a pic for your master shaper, he sounds awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his paint job isn't finished. I'll try and get him done soon.

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

The chaos fury wings work the best, but some people also like harpie wings for them.

I am using the metal shaper model for my master shaper, with wings, as soon as I get it.

For my reg shapers I am just adding lots of extra detail, and ofcourse eviscerators, to regular models, and personally, for my shapers I like to give them battle wounds, like a scared eye, bionic eye/arm/leg, ect.

it also looks cool to take the very end of the kroot rifle uzzle, where the blade is attached, and use that as a scope for the sniper rifles.

Cold ones+krootox head make good traker mounts with a bit of gs work...but I wouldn't know specifically, as I don't use em.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

+ Reply to Thread