RT tourney 1850 list - want comments! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RT tourney 1850 list - want comments!

This list is for a RT tournament this Saturday at the local GW store.
    Full-on footsloggers.
    Unfortunately, one or two of my choices have been dictated by the fact that every model has to be painted and fully WYSIWYG, and that's not enough time for painting and convertion with work and all. Like the big shoota on the warboss, for instance.

Most opponents seem to be listed as taking marines, and one or two tau and IG as well.

Warboss:
    big shoota, choppa, eavy armor, cybork body

Slugga boys 1:
    29 boyz plus one nob
    3 rokkits, nob has PK/slugga

Slugga boys 2:
    29 boyz plus one nob
    3 rokkits, nob has PK/slugga

Slugga boys 3:
    29 boyz plus one nob
    3 big shootas, nob has PK/slugga

Gretchin mob 1:
    14 grots, slaver with rokkits and tankbusta bombz (nasty suprise)

Gretchin mob 2:
    14 grots, slaver with rokkits and tankbusta bombz

Shoota boyz: (rear line for mob up)
    9 boyz plus 1 nob
    3 big shootas, nob: big shoota, bosspole

killa kan mob 1:
    2 kans: rokkits, armor plates

killa kan mob 2:

killa kan mob 3:

1848 pts.

I have a feeling some cities of death scenarios might be thrown in, and I'm thinking that 6 killa kans with the wrecker strategem could be far more than the usual nuisance they are on the table. not to mention 131 foot troops!

Everyone let me know what you think, don't be shy... I only have a few days to make any changes. Remember, it's a take all comers sort of list, with alot of power armor busting in mind.

Thanks everybody.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Drop the slugga boy squads down to 20 and then get shootas up to 16, make the kan squads 3 each, give the warboss ea, cybork, bionik, pk, and choppa. then get the grots to 16 and you should be good, Gl and post your results,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before even reading the rest of your army, I can see one thing you might want to do with your warboss right off the bat.

Since you have cybork body, I don't believe the 'eavy armor is necessary, especially since you didn't team it up with a bionik bonce.

I see that you also have 2 points leftover, and that you are taking a big shoota. So my suggestion to you, is that you drop the 'eavy armor, and pop in a bionik arm for your boss, so he doesn't lose that attack from using a big shoota. Hey, its what I would do (not that that means jack (*#$, but its extra reassurance =) ). Plus, the s4 i6 HIT in combat is always nice.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

+ Reply to Thread