Librarium Online Forums banner

Perhaps the Shootiest Necron List Possible- 2000

738 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Quannum 
#1 ·
I already have my army, so this list is just for fun, but listen to this.

HQ

Lord with Resorb and VoD-200

Elites

10 Immortals-280
10 Immortals-280
9 Immortals-252

Troops

10 Warriors-180
11 Warriors-198

Fast Attack

5 Destroyers-250
4 Destroyers-210
3 Destroyers-150

Total: 2000

Necrons: 63
Phase Out: 16

Holy Crap. 42 of those 63 Necrons are T5. I think that is one tough list, and with the fire power to back it up. The Destroyers are enough to slaughter fast assault troops or infiltrators, the Gauss from anything is enough for anti-tank, especially with 10 of those Immortals being a flying circus if necessary against IG or IW. I think the opponent may cry when confronted with this list. What do you all think?

See less See more
#2 ·
Cmac2786 said:

HQ

Elites

10 Immortals-280
10 Immortals-280
9 Immortals-252
Oh now this is just saucy. And I thought I had a lot with my measly 20
Troops

10 Warriors-180
11 Warriors-198

Fast Attack

5 Destroyers-250
4 Destroyers-210
3 Destroyers-150

Phase Out: 16

Holy Crap. 42 of those 63 Necrons are T5. I think that is one tough list, and with the fire power to back it up. The Destroyers are enough to slaughter fast assault troops or infiltrators, the Gauss from anything is enough for anti-tank, especially with 10 of those Immortals being a flying circus if necessary against IG or IW. I think the opponent may cry when confronted with this list. What do you all think?
That list looks damn fine. I'd be a little worried about facing a 2000 CC army and only having 1 way out of combat, but then again most CC armies are going to have great difficutly crossing the board.

Now you've gone and made me want to pick up another squad of Immortals.

#3 ·
Wow that is not shooty, it is blasty. Very very evil. I would shudder to face that with any of my lists. Perhaps my space wolves would do well with the exceptional amount of powerfists, but short of that, just wow.

The only thing I would have to say about it is that the min max on the list is one that I don't particularly like, but damn is it scary in concept.

#4 · (Edited)
Cmac2786 said:

HQ

Elites

10 Immortals-280
10 Immortals-280
10 Immortals-280

Troops

10 Warriors-180
10 Warriors-180

Fast Attack

5 Destroyers-250
4 Destroyers-200
3 Destroyers-150

Phase Out: 15

Holy Crap. 43 of those 63 Necrons are T5. I think that is one tough list, and with the fire power to back it up. The Destroyers are enough to slaughter fast assault troops or infiltrators, the Gauss from anything is enough for anti-tank, especially with 10 of those Immortals being a flying circus if necessary against IG or IW. I think the opponent may cry when confronted with this list. What do you all think?
There, fixed it for you. ;)

#5 ·
hello, your list is ver powerful but i think i could make it a bit more balanced (possibly better?)

i would take out one unit of destroyers and add another lord with with destroyer body and res orb. i dont know if it will be good but its something to think about. (the second res orb would be helpful.)

#6 ·
Sizzol, this list is not meant to be even close to balanced...8)

Thats just evil and screams "come at me with every anti-MEQ tactic out there".

#11 ·
Great list. Rather one-minded but fun nonetheless to watch your opponents face as you deploy 30 IMMORTALS alone on the table!

I would even out the Destroyer squads, making them 3 squads of 4. Fits rest of the symmetrical army.

Q:ninja:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.