2000 point competative - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

2000 point competative

Support 517

198 Carnifex. +Sv,+BS, Spine banks, Venom Cannon, Barbed Strangler, +W, Fleshhooks, +WS.
    189 Carnifex. +Sv, +T, Mace, Miasma, Tusks, +WS, 2xTalons, Fleshhooks.
    130 2 Zoanthrope. WarpBlast, Synapse

Leet 361

109 3 Warriors +Sv, +S, +BS, Talons, 2 Devourers, 1 Barbed strangler.
    126 3 Warriors +Sv, +Ws, +I, Leaping, Claws, Talons, Fleshhooks
    126 3 Warriors +Sv, +Ws, +I, Leaping, Claws, Talons, Fleshhooks

HQ 419

200 Hive Tyrant. Winged,2x Twin devourers, +BS, +S, warp field, +WS
    93 Broodlord +Sv, +S, Fleshhooks
    126 6 Genestealers +Sv, Fleshhooks

Troops 702

224 32 spinegaunts, scuttle, in 2 squads of 16
    110 11 hormogaunts,
    184 8 Genestealers +Sv, scuttle.
    184 8 Genestealers +Sv, scuttl

2. Remove Advertisements

In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Alright your gunfex does not need SB, flesh hooks, or +WS as those are mainly for close combat and the SB are too short range. I personally don't like huge expensive CC fexes as they almost never will get their points back and are too slow to catch anything by themselves. Instead you could get a cheaper one with just 2 ST, AG(WS), toxic maisma, and flesh hooks and all under 115pts so you could put em in elite if you ever wanted too. Also with the cheap CC fex get some leaping rippers so they can catch his prey for him and let him get the charge as well.

On the shooty warriors I would go for deathspitters instead as they are longer range and give some nice small blast temp attack at str 6 which is much more suited with a BS.

I don't know how good of an idea it is to have scuttlers on spinegaunts since the perpose on those guys is to keep em cheap though you may want the speed but IMO hormagaunts would be much better then.
    Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

+ Reply to Thread