1000pts Bad Moons competative - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

1000pts Bad Moons competative

This list is going to be used against every type of army, and since this list is teaming up with another I don't have to worry to much about cc and can focus on the ever fun idea of orks hitting the broadside of a barn...

Painboss
    power klaw
    big shoota
    cybork body
    bionik arm
    attack squig

cyborks (8 )

trukk
    rokkit launcha
    armour plates

flash gits (10)
    shootier (10)
    big shoota (4)
    nob
    big shoota
    power klaw

flash gits (10)
    shootier (10)
    big shoota (4)
    nob
    big shoota
    power klaw

flash gits (10)
    more dakka (10)
    rokkit launcha (4)
    nob
    rokkit launcha
    power klaw

buggies/trakks (2)
    twin linked big shoota (2)
    armour plates (2)

buggies/trakks (2)
    twin linked rokkit launcha (2)
    armour plates (2)

So any idea's or suggestions or will the post count for this list look like the one for its 1500pt big brother?

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since you're going for a shooty army, the shootiest thing i know of that orks have is warbikes. a max of 30 twinlinked shots at S5 is awesome, but the points for that can get ridiculous.

other than that it looks like a solid list with good terrain placement.

more dakka i think is much better than the other upgrades, but its not essential.

also, the power claws on the nobs would help if they get into cc, but in most cases a choppa is sufficient, especially since you're shooting the enemy up before they get to assault.

thats just my two cents, im not a shooty ork army, you should rely on other people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Rely on other people, in the last three threads of ork lists I put up you are the only one to post anything in the form of advice or suggestions. (Or post at all in one of those threads for that matter...)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rely on other people, in the last three threads of ork lists I put up you are the only one to post anything in the form of advice or suggestions. (Or post at all in one of those threads for that matter...)
    Oh wow thats sad :cry:. I guess I can take a crack at it. Hmmmm lets see...

From the looks of it. It looks like your going to have your HQ run up with the trukks and get into cc with the enemy. So if thats the case I would get rid of the big shoota and give him a slugga.

I also fear that the only anti-tank weapons are on your buggys, and one on your trukk. But I fear that if your playing vs another shootie army they will destroy your buggys before they ever get to get the job done. So I would try to fit some rokkits in your squad of boyz.

But thats just me. And im a noob!:yes:

All religion, my friend is simply evolved out of fraud, greed, imagination and poetry.
    - Edgar Allen Poe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

For the boss, I would like to keep up the shooty theme as much as possible. Eight rokkits and about thriteen big shoota's. If I take away the gun upgrades and klaws on the gitz squads I may have enough to put in another rokkit git squad or more rokkit buggies/trakks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my only concern would be that because of your small mob size you are going to break really easily and not be able to mob up again. It will also be really hard to get the power of the waaaaagh going. It's a fun idea though, what about wartrukks with bolt on big shootas? Good luck though. I hope you can prove that orcs can be shooty.
    Cry Havoc and let slip the poodles of war

+ Reply to Thread