feral orks 1000 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feral orks 1000 points

if any comments then post ur ideas and let me know what to do, or change abou my list

warboss-77
    rockit launcher-
    big horns-
    attached to huntas mob 1

wyrdboy-63
    eavy armor-
    ammo runt-

elites

10 trappas-149
    10 flash furs-
    nob-
    big horns-
    burna-

troops-

mob 1 10 huntas-132
    2 rockits-
    nob-
    rockit-

mob 2 10 huntas-132
    2 rockits-
    nob-
    rockit-

20 mad boyz-150
    pigdok-

20 mad boyz-150
    pigdok-

heavy support-

massive squigoth-150
    3 twinlinked rockitlaunchers-
    huntas mob 1 is on the squigoth

canada is looking better and better every day

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I know, The Squiggy cannot carry other mobs of boyz. It CAN carry a krew (Massive can carry 12), but that krew is bought in addition to the Squiggy. The krew cannot disembark and fight like a seperate mob.

I'm not sure what your intentions were with putting the Huntas on the Squiggy....but if it's just to shoot stuff, invest in a 12 boy krew for your Squiggy and get rid of one of your Huntas mobz....it'll actually be cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom10
    warboss-77
    rockit launcher-
    big horns-
    attached to huntas mob 1
    He's the only person who can take a powerclaw in the entire Ferals line - did you consider taking one for him?
    wyrdboy, eavy armor, ammo runt-
    The Wyrdboy has no weapons, why does he have an ammo runt? You could give him squig(s) for ablative use and drop the 'eavy armour and/or to fight with or give him flash instead for an extra armour save. His Power-Hurl and Stompy Foot of G/Morky Doom are his weapons innit.
    huntas, 2 rockits, nob, rockit
    I would so give the huntaz big shootaz instead... Huntaz are more dakka and less hammer than Nuttaz (and reg'lar Orks) and should churn out nine shots of BS3 Big Shots a turn. Don't wink at that eh. Besides, you've got rokkits comin' out your ears in this list.
    20 mad boyz, pigdok
    Stick your rokkits on the pigdoks instead, or give one or both a flamer (power weapon in assault) so they can kick melée butt along with their doped Nuttaz.
    massive squigoth, 3 twinlinked rockitlaunchers; huntas mob 1 is on the squigoth
    Only ForgeWorld orkeosauruses can carry troops; the smaller units cannot. Your Huntaz gotta slog it with the best of 'em. Luckily, they should now be equipped with Big Shootaz, which makes distance assault from cover an actual option since you can now hit things at BS3.

One note on the squig: you might want to split your weapons platform some by making them TWO squigs of a smaller size with twinlinked rokkits - one less twinlinked rokkit but one more target. Scarier. Also, each squig can take up to twice its Wounds' worth of built-in shootaz that fire at BS3 (gunna krew, no stats, no disembark) for 5 points each; how do you plan on using the squiggoths, as fire magnet(s) or to really pile in? If they are targets, go for two with rokkits, it'll be cheaper than one with three rokkits and provide twice the targets.
    Real men* punch dreadnoughts in the face! - Warboss Thrugg *orkses
    LO: 10,058 members ... of which 34 are female (including me). Yeek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you give your warboss a rokkit launcha and only a rokkit launcha? An ork does the same job, actually better in feral orks because they have a higher bs.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i was just messing with the idea of feral orks, but i made a better regular 40k ork army, so im sticking to them so thxs for the advice
    canada is looking better and better every day

+ Reply to Thread