No Point Limit Special Event List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Point Limit Special Event List

Ok, I was informed that the "Bring Down the Harvest Shield" event in the Syracuse GW store occurring on Saturday allows people to bring unlimited points of 'crons for the event (I was told to bring everything I have).

So, I took this as a good challenge to finish up painting up the stragglers in my collection, and make a few additions. Here's where things stand currently:

2 Lords
    24 Warriors
    6 Stands Scarabs
    6 Destroyers
    2 Heavy Destroyers
    2 Wraiths
    10 Immortals
    5 Flayed Ones
    Monolith

I'm thinking of running by my local Rogue Trader (GW store is a long drive away) tomorrow after work and picking some more stuff up. So, I'm looking for suggestions on what to get - money isn't much of an issue; time and overall utility are my main concerns. I only have a few evenings to paint and anything I get I'd like to get _some_ use out of in regular battles (so no suggestions of "get 4 monoliths!!!111").

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up another Wraith to fill out that unit (the store only had two last time I was there and I bought them).

Other than that, all suggestions are welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nightbringer and some more imortals and some parihas. and another monolith. just take advantage of everything here lol.:hump:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd get 5 more Flayed Ones so you have a squad of 10 and maybe 1-2 more boxes of 12 warriors... warriors are good and 24 is no where near enough for larger games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya fill out the wraith squad and more warriors would be very nice and quick to paint:diespam:
    "His word is power, His future is hope, His cause is..WAR! - Brothers of the 8th Legion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thanks for the suggestions, apparently there was a run on necrons at my local store so no additional warriors :-/ I was able to incorporate some of the suggestions though, hopefully the event will go well Death to the upstart races!

+ Reply to Thread