Codex Orks 500/1000 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Codex Orks 500/1000

These lists are for fun and use the models I currently own:

500pts
    Warboss + Choppa + PK + Iron Gob = 101

Sluggaboyz x15, 3x Rokkit = 150
    (This unit is lead by the 'Boss)

Sluggaboyz x16, 3x Big Shoota, Nob Upgd + PK +Gob = 210

Buggy + Skorcha = 38
    Total = 499

1000pts
    Warboss + Choppa + PK + Eavy Armer + Bionik Body + Bionik Bonce = 121

Sluggaboyz x19 + 3x Rokkit = 186
    (This unit is led by the 'Boss)

Sluggaboyz x20 + 3x Big Shoota + Nob Upgd + PK + Gob = 246

10 Trukkboyz + Burna
    + Nob upgd + PK + Gob
    + Trukk + Big Shoota + RPJ + Armour + Riggers = 186

Warbuggy + Skorcha + RPJ + Riggers + Armour + Ram = 53

WarTrak + Twin Rokkits + RPJ + Riggers + Armour = 50

Looted Leman Russ Battle Tank + Hull Bolter + Armour + Riggers = 157

Total = 999pts.

If you kind people could tell me where these lists are likely to fall down and what changes I should aim for in the immediate short term that would be super.
    Oh, and for now I'll be mainly playing against my son (Space Marines) and my wife (Necrons *spit*)

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List doesn't look bad actually. For the 1k list I'd advise converting the one slugga boys squad's big shootas to rokkit launchas, as you might need a little more anti-armour plus they are just more point efficient in my opinion. One rokkit buggy won't do much, you need numbers to ensure some damage. Another skorcha buggy would be killer. Those are just my opinions, in reality this isn't bad for a new list made from what you just have.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Bruiser.

I'll see how I go with the shootas - though can't claim to be surprised that you advise "more rokkits!" Those shootas are in the front unit of my usual phalanx organisation and I like them to lay down some fire as they advance in front of my other slugga unit containing the boss.

I definitely want more buggies and traks at some point but need to spend money elsewhere first. For now they're nuisance value - they'll either draw fire letting my footsloggers get closer or they'll get ignored and have the chance to do some damage. I foolishly bought the non-skorcha WarTrak and strongly dislike using Big Shootas on these fast vehicles so I'm converting it to rokkits and hence the choice.

My big box of power klaws has arrived today so I'll be chopping up my nobs and boss ready to wipe the smile off my wife's face a bit next time the filthy necrons line up against me. . .

+ Reply to Thread