1250 tourny list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Quebec (le puke)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-3 (x0)

1250 tourny list

Alright folks, I have a tourny coming up on saturday bright and early and i'll be going up against IG, Tau and Nids.. that's right, i may end up having to fight against another army of nids. So.. armor isn't a big issue in this fight. YAY! Since my genestealers aren't painted and I won't be able to have them all ready and prepped for saturday. On the down side, my Tyrant is still in the process of being converted and therefor won't be able to make an appearance. What I have so far is:

1 broodlord and 6 stealers

2 Zoanthropes w/ warp blast and synapse

1 Megafex w/ barbed strangler, VC, Extended carapace, bonded exoskel, reinforced chitin, spine banks, tusks, bioplasma, regen (only really there to boost the points that and it tends to work rather well for me), enhanced senses and mace tail.

3 x 10 hormagaunts
    1 x 10 termagants w/ scuttle

1x lictor

As you can see.. that is nowhere near my available limit. I need suggestions and i need them fast as I need to get whatever i need up and painted. Models I have access to are more termagants, upgraded hormagaunts w/ toxin sacs and adrenal glands, magnetized carnifex with all the bits to fill any customization, 1 more lictor, 2 raveners, 8 gargoyles, 6 warriors.

I have basically named the models I will have time to paint up to minimum standard before the tourny... basically friday night. sooo.. input is greatly appreciated since i don't normally play competitively and yet managed to win my way into a tourny.

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

252 (x0)

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Katie Drake; September 1st, 2006 at 19:25.

Closed Thread