Friendly 2500 point Dark Eldar list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly 2500 point Dark Eldar list

Ok the real list I wanted to get out there.

HQ
    Archon w/combat drugs, shadowfield, agonizer, splinter pistol, Animus Vitae and plasma grenades
    + Drazhar and 4 incubi
    + Raider

Haemonculus w/ webway portal, destructor, and scissorhand
    + 5 grots
    + Raider

Elites
    9 wyches w/ wych weapons and plasma grenades and 1 wych succubus w/ agonizer and splinter pistol
    + Raider

9 wyches w/ wych weapons and plasma grenades and 1 wych succubus w/ agonizer and splinter pistol
    + Raider

+ Raider

5 warp beasts and beastmaster

Troops
    10 warriors 2 w/ dark lances

10 warriors 2 w/ dark lances

10 warriors 1 w/ splinter cannon and 1 w/ blaster
    + Raider

+ Raider

+ Raider

+ Raider

Heavy
    Ravager w/ 2 dissies and a dark lance

Ravager w/ 2 dissies and a dark lance

Talos

Total
    2500 pts of Dark Eldar goodness. I know that my one HQ seems to be putting alot in one basket but I need for a big friendly game at the local store around here. Mostly, since its a big game im going to start the one haemonculus raider on the board, the two 10 man squads with dark lances and thats it. Then run my raider forward, as far as it can possibly go and not be shot(usually about 18 inches then it hides behind some area 3 terrain) then on my next turn drop that Webway and let the nightmare of every non-Dark Eldar player alive come true. A Dark Eldar army within assault range and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last edited by DarkEldarDenny; September 7th, 2006 at 04:28.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

consider changing the raider squads to 15 man warrior squads with 2 cannons, and 2 blasters with a sybarite and an agoniser. Another WWP carrier on anything can help alot aswell. Also, try fitting points for another Talos, those things are monsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x7)

I wouldn't keep the wwp in a raider as if your opponent manages to shoot it down then everyone inside is pinned so you can't deploy the portal. Also, it is good to always have at least 2 webway portals, to ensure that at least one gets deployed, so the enemy can't just turboboost some bikes around the portal and surround it so nothing can come out, or if a vindicare assassin snipes your wwp guy or he gets crushed by a template or something. I'm pretty sure your not allowed to use Drazhar unless you have at 5 incubi in your retinue, and you only have 4, you might want to check on that.

Your lord has an agoniser and an animus vitae, why? An animus vitae giving +1 str will do absolutely nothing when you have an agoniser, even with a punisher I don't think it even comes close to approaching worth it, esspecially when you consider how difficult it is to capture a prisoner, expecially space marines which are oh so common. Also, I wouldn't have an archon at all with incubi, let alone a tooled one, I'd have just a minimum dracon with punisher, tormentor helm. No drugs, shadowfield etc...

Another problem with your list is that you have 4 elites choices, 3 squads of wyches and grotesques. You have to drop 1 choice. You might be considered cheesy for usng 3 squads of wyches so perhaps drop one of them, dropping the grotesques instead would be just fine too. I'd suggest another haemonculi for portaling, and turning at least one of your raider warrior squads into a large footslogging warrior squad, positioned near the haemonculi to protect them and make sure they get those portals opened. If you do that then the grotesques would be fine to get dropped anyway.

So summary:
    Turn Archon into dracon - less gear.
    Fix the incubi problem with drazhar.
    Have more than 1 webway portal (another haemonculus would be ideal).
    Don't have your webway portals in raiders.
    Turn... 2 raider squads into larger footslogging squads to protect your haemonculi.
    Try to give your ravagers 3 disintegrators.

If you follow this advice your should have quite a few points left to add some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

+ Reply to Thread