Ultimate Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    93 (x1)

Ultimate Army List

Give me your idea of the Ultimate Gnidzilla Army List. This is a list that stands a reasonable chance of winning against ALL enemy armies. You don't know who the opposing army will be and points aren't a problem, say 3000 pts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
    Give me your idea of the Ultimate Gnidzilla Army List. This is a list that stands a reasonable chance of winning against ALL enemy armies. You don't know who the opposing army will be and points aren't a problem, say 3000 pts.
    lol Do u know how much money it would cost to make a 3000pt Godzilla army? 3k lists are expensive at the best of times but if u stick to the 'nid way and keep away from all the juicy biomorphs and just get more units, ur looking at a hell of alot of models...

U could be talking like 16 TMC's then a shed load of rippers....
    "They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They're coming for us - flesh, body and soul!"

+ Reply to Thread