2000 Tyranids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2000 Tyranids

Outcast Shinigami thedrifter777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

2000 Tyranids

The newest evolution for my hive fleet. I've grown tired of the usual gunfex set up and am looking for more aggressive fexes. After playtesting one of these omni-fexes I would recommend them for any nid player. I think this set up allows for the best of all the worlds mixing godzilla with enough bodies to keep an opponent guessing. Please tell me what you think.

HQ: 317
    Hive Tyrant (196): Adrenal Glands (I), Toxic Miasma, Implant Attack, Flesh Hooks, Toxin Sacs, Winged, 2 Scything Talons, Warpblast

Hive Tyrant (121): Enhanced Senses, Toxin Sacs, 2 Tl-Devourers

Elites: 341
    Carnifex (113): Enhanced Senses, 2 Tl-Devourers

3 Warriors (114): Enhanced Senses, Extended Carapace, Toxin Sacs, Rending Claws, Death Spitter

3 Warriors (114): Enhanced Senses, Extended Carapace, Toxin Sacs, Rending Claws, Death Spitter

Troops: 880
    8 Genestealers (160): Extended Carapace

20 Gaunts (120): Fleshborers

20 Gaunts (120): Fleshborers

16 Hormagaunts (160)

Heavy Support: 462
    Carnifex (154): Adrenal Glands (WS), Flesh Hooks, Enhanced Senses, Mace Tail, Toxic Miasma, Venom Cannon, Scything Talons

Carnifex (154): Adrenal Glands (WS), Flesh Hooks, Enhanced Senses, Mace Tail, Toxic Miasma, Venom Cannon, Scything Talons

Total: 2000

"Dare to be Naive"

If someone helps you, or you just like what they say, rep them

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x6)

i would say drop the implant attack, flesh hooks and toxin sacs unless you know your going against many multiwound models, i would also give your hive tyrant a warp field, depending on how much ap2 weaponry your facing he could be left out in the open easily
    and the other thing i suggest is choose assault or shooty for your carnifexs, they'll be less expensive and you could fit more models in, maybe some fast units, some gargoyles or raveners just my opinion

+ Reply to Thread