Combat Patrol 400pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combat Patrol 400pt list

Well, ive started playing orks, mainly for conversion possibilities, and im trying to round up 400pts of them for combat patrol. However, combat patrol rules state that i cant have a model with more than 3 wounds, but I have to have a warboss(3 wounds). So what do I do?

Anyway, if i still can take one, whats the best configuration to play for small games like this?

I already have 16 boyz sprues and 12 stikkbommaz, but i dont know yet how to equip them. I know from other posts im likely to need another box of boyz, so what else should i take?

Thanks

Dan

Think this is good? Rep me and click the star
    <<<<

"You dont start learning until you're stuck or acknowledge your mistakes"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Combat Patrol rules state that you do not have to take a HQ, and rules such as the must-have-Warboss rule are sort of pushed to the side for the purposes of CP.

As for the list... I'd recommend studying the codex, and then posting one for people to comment on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, one more question, what do krak grenades do, im not sure if forum rules forbid you to tell me the exact rules so best just give me the reference of where I can find the rules either in the Ork or 40k rule book. Ive had good hunt for them, but ive had no luvk....

Dan
    <<<<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 72 of the rule book talks about krak grenades and how they are used.

In the future, don't ask for specific rule/details in the game, we aren't allowed to answer that for you.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys . Heres the list then :-

10 Stikk Bommas

10 Trukk Boyz + Wartrukk

23 Slugga Boyz

Well, im hoping to get in with the trukk and tie up the enemy with the wartrukk unit, while i wait for the footsloggers to get there, and take out anything heavy they may have with the krak grenades. what do you think?
    <<<<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 regular orks aren't going to do much hurting nor will they survive long. I recommend throwing in a nob (power claw recommended) to dish out some pain/provide an extra wound to keep the trukkboys alive longer.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

LO Oldie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x3)

Krak grenades aren't good, thats why they're often refferred to as crap grenades. As for some AT, if a vehicle shows its face, it'll be lightly armoured, so a few big shootas can handle em. But for some nice AT and anti-MEQ firepower, i would recomend a squad of tankbustas with some rokkits!
    2000pts Orks 4-2-1

+ Reply to Thread