1500pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500pts

Conneticut, US
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x6)

1500pts friendly

as most people who follow the boards might notice i dont have a set plan for how i'd like to build my army, i continuously change it trying to prefect it, and so once again i have dropped the hive tyrant so here's a list that im curious how well you think would do on the field, mind you i only have the first three warrior broods, the lictors, the troops, one ravener and both of the heavy support fexes

1500pts 40 models 75 wounds sv6+11, 5+4, 4+20, 3+3, 2+2 38 shots 95 attacks
    warriors3: enhanced senses, extended carapace, toxin sacs, scything talons, 1 barbed strangler, 2 devourers 109
    warriors3: enhanced senses, extended carapace, toxin sacs, scything talons, 1 venom cannon, 2 deathspitters 118

warriors3: extended carapace, leaping, scything talons, rending claws 105
    dakkafex1: enhanced senses, dual twin-linked devourers 113
    lictor2: 160

genestealers8: extended carapace 160
    termagants8: 48
    rippers3: 30

ravener1: dual scything talons 38
    ravener1: dual scything talons 38
    warriors3 enhanced senses, toxin sacs, winged, scything talons, 1 venom cannon, 2 deathspitters 151

zoanthropes2: warp blast, synapse 130
    assault fex1: adrenal glands(ws), reinforced chitin, scything talons, crushing claws 137
    sniperfex1: enhanced senses, reinforced chitin, barbed strangler, venom cannon 163

Last edited by Pathofskulls; November 11th, 2006 at 17:51.

+ Reply to Thread