2000pt Snakebites - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000pt Snakebites

Please gimme ya thoughts on this list. I currently own a 1500pt version that I won't bother to put up, it's basically the same only without the 'Ard Boyz, Battlewagon or Kans. This is the list I plan to expand to.

HQ

Warboss - (uses Feral wargear) Super Cyboar, Iron Gob, Power Klaw, Choppa, Frag Grenades

ELITES

'Ard Boyz - (ride in Battlewagon) 17 models, 3 Burnas, includes 1 Nob with a Power Klaw

TROOPS

Huntas - 10 models, 2 Rokkit Launchas

Huntas - 10 models, 2 Rokkit Launchas

Madboyz - 19 models, choppas and sluggas, includes 1 Pigdok with 3 Grot Styboys

FAST ATTACK

Boarboyz - 9 models, Cyboars, sluggas and choppas

Trukk Boyz - 10 models, Burna, wartrukk with Rokkit Launcha, includes 1 Nob with Power Klaw and slugga

Trukk Boyz - 10 models, Burna, wartrukk with Rokkit Launcha, includes 1 Nob with Power Klaw and slugga

HEAVY SUPPORT

Killer Kans - 3 Kans, Big Shootas, armour plates

Battlewagon - Zzap Gun, 2 tl Big Shootas, Grot riggers, Red Paintjob, Stikkbom Chukka, armour plates

Looted Leman Russ Demolisher - Heavy bolter sponsons and hull gun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Very nice list, I elieve the snakebite list is very strong, however, one thing that is not strong are the boarboyz drop them, one attack per ork, damn. Instead beef up the huntas to 12 with a pigdok with rokkit and get a grot screen, you need the cover. Also a demolisher works best with KoS and loota klanz. Drop it in favor of a squiggoth or if you don't feel like building one, a bassie or russ. Also get plates on the trukks and wagon and get a buggy with either a rokkit or skorcha. also rokkits are better for kanz and get them for pigdok's, rokkits are your best friends. GL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great list, all i can say is that you need a grot screen about 20 grots should do. GL

lord op

+ Reply to Thread