1500pts Friendly Army - First Try - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

1500pts Friendly Army - First Try

Hi, helping my girlfriend make a necron army, I've been looking over the forums and we've come up with an idea of what to use. Since I'm a Daemonhunters player I haven't really got any experience with Necrons, so any help would be really appreciated.

Necron Lord #1
    Resurrection Orb, Phylactery

Necron Lord #2
    Veil Of Darknesss

8 Immortals

15 Warriors

15 Warriors

3 Destroyers

3 Destroyers

3 Wraits

We thought of using the first lord to hang around with the T4 warriors, letting them WBB from anything St8+, while using the VoD Lord to teleport around with the immortals shooting things.

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Brisbane, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

Nothing really wrong with the list, swapping scarabs for the wraiths will get you under 1500pts.

Personally i don't like 2 lords because i think the points could be spent eslwhere if the only reason you are getting it is for the Orb then thats 140pt orb.
    Thats 8 Warriors he has to save before he pays for himself or you can have 7 more warriors to shoot things with and increase your phase out score.
    but meh, thats just me.

+ Reply to Thread