This is my first try at a 2000 point army list. This is for a Craftworld of my own design and it focuses on some of the Eldar's sneakiest and most stealthy units. Any suggestions are greatly appriciated. I will give Rep. for good advice (if I can). Thanks everyone.

Autarch: 120
Warp Jump Generators, Mandiblasters, Power Weapon, Death Spinner
Farseer: 130
Spirit Stones, Doom, Fortune

Striking Scorpions: 212
10 Striking Scorpions
Exarch w/ Scorpion's Claw, Stalker, Shadowstrike
Striking Scorpions: 192
10 Striking Scorpions
Exarch w/ Scorpion's Claw, Stalker
Fire Dragons: 108
6 Fire Dragons

Pathfinders: 120
5 Pathfinders
5 Pathfinders
5 Pathfinders

Fast Attack:
Warp Spiders: 218
8 Warp Spiders
Exarch w/ Additional Death Spinner, Powerblades, Withdraw
Swooping Hawks: 173
6 Swooping Hawks
Exarch w/ Sunrifle, Skyleap, Intercept

Heavy Support:
Wraithlord: 140
2 Flamers, Bright Lance, Wraithsword
War Walker Squadron: 160
4 Starcannons
Falcon: 185
Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon Up-Grade, Holo-fields, Spirit Stones

Total: 1998

Tactics: Autarch accompanies the Warp Spiders in order to add some CC power to the unit. The Autarch/Warp Spiders will support the infiltrating Scorpions. The Fire Dragons will ride in the Falcon and take out any enemy tanks. The second Scorpion squad will deploy regularly and be accompanied by the Farseer. The Farseer will Fortune the Scorpions and Doom any enemy squads that seem particularly threatening. The Wraithlord will stay near the Scorpions to provide some CC support and benefit from the presence of the Farseer. He will also try to take out any tanks that the Fire Dragons can't. The Swooping Hawks will provide support and anti-horde power. The Pathfinders form a static firebase which will provide long-range support. The War Walkers assist with long-range support and provide some much needed anti-MEQ power. The Falcon, Swooping Hawks, and Warp Spiders will try to stay in postions that will allow them to move to any objectives on the last turn.

Quick Reference:
HQ: 250 (12.5%)
Elites: 512 (25.6%)
Troops: 360 (18%)
Fast Attack: 319 (16%)
Heavy Support: 485 (24.3%)

Infantry: 42
Jump Infantry: 15
Monstrous Creatures: 1
Light Vehicles: 2
Medium Vehicles: 1