1000pt Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1000pt Friendly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pt Friendly

I am trying to make an assualty fun list.

Archon: pinisher + TH + CD + SF 135pts

Haemonculus: Destructor + SH 45pts

Wyches(9): PG + WW + Succubus upgrade w/PB 139pts

Warriors(9): DL 92pts

Warriors(10) DL 100pts

Raider 55pts

Raider 55pts

Ravager 3 Dissies 120pts

Ravager 3 Dissies 120pts

Squad Combinations:

Archon + Wyches + Raider
    Haemonculs + Wyches + Raider
    Wariors
    Warriors

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    205 (x7)

Give the succubi agonisers for monster hunting.

also, make your list clearer by tell us who's in those raiders. I assume the wyches. if this is the case, then that squad of 9 warriors is illegal. 10 min. Also, i looks really clever to abreviate everything, but some people dont want to have get they're codex out just to able to read a list, so take an extra 2 minutes to spell things out. Eg, i have no idea what the succubis even have...(pb??).

other than that, the list looks fine. should be a nightmare for most armies to face. CC is good, Shooting is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x7)

That's a pretty good list, but your succubi should have agonisers, not poisoned blades, and you'll need 1 more warrior for it to be legal. To make up for these points, you'll have to drop either the haemonculus, a couple of wyches or demote the archon to a dracon, or a combination thereof.

The points costs of those warrior squads indicate that they have 2 lances in each squad, but you've only listed one. Basically, can you make your lists more clear in the future.

Like, instead of:

Put:

Elites: 9 Wyches - 108 --- 139 (total)
    Plasma Grenades
    Wych Weapons
    Succubus
    Poisoned blades
    Transport: Raider - 55

All those points costs are at the top of my head so if the succubus is a couple more points, it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Tenozuma; February 2nd, 2007 at 06:43. Reason: silly lapse of reason

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

Except that you can't post point costs for gear and upgrades, just total unit cost. I don't really like this list but it could be improved in the following ways:

- I would advise having more than one Agonizer. Try a few games with and without, it will totally depend on who your regular opponents are.
    - If the wyches do not win combat they have a good chance of fleeing (Ld 8 is not all that hot) so it's crucial that they get the kills. I think an agonizer gets these kills more consistantly than poisoned blades (and it's point cost probably bears me out on this). . So I would drop the blades and find the points.
    - At 1000 points down grading to a Dracon is a good way to get some points back if you need them.
    - I assume the 9 man warrior squad has one of the Raiders, since that's the only legal way to have 9 Warriors. This means one of your wych squads lacks mobility. Either find more points for another Raider or give the Raider to the wyches and find 8 points for a legal sniper squad. Also, if the 9 man squad is in a Raider you might want a SPlinter Cannon instead of a Dark Lance (I've heard arguments for both, I prefer the Cannon).
    - Both HQ's would benefit from being able to jump in a Raider (reduce the squad size of the Raider units)
    - given the lack of Raider space and the fact there are no foot slogging assault units I think the Haemonculous is just a point sink. You could pay for most of the other stuff by just dropping him
    Last edited by medic_4077; February 1st, 2007 at 21:34.
    War Record Since Sept 2005
    Old Codex 48-20-9 Dark Eldar
    New Codex 1-0-0 Dark Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x7)

He said in his 'squad combinations' list that the warriors don't have the raiders, so he's going to have to put in 1 more warrior to make that legal.

Anyway, despite the points cost thing (what was I thinking!?) I still think the above format is the best for posting lists, it's clear, it makes sense and it's easy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

+ Reply to Thread