Librarium Online Forums banner

Hi 1000 point Ork CC army

481 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Wazzasonofra 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi I have just bought the codex and had a rummage through it and I saw that orks gives you a wide range to choose from so I thought of making a list which could be pretty good but im not sure, i might be doing everything wrong, so could I maybe get some help? Thanks

HQ - Warboss
Mega Armour
Mega Booster
Cybork Body

Total 110

Elites

5 flash gitz with Nob - 56
5 big shootas - 40

total - 96

Troops

20 sluggas w 2 burna's - 192
19 sluggas w 3 burna's- 189

2x10 gretchins w slaver and squig hound - 88

total - 469

Heavy support

2 killa kans - 90

Battle wagon with zzap gun - 135

Basalisk - 100

total- 1000

this isnt a totally cc army but i think its balanced i guess, i like the sluggas so i bought some of them and gretchins are cool lol

I would love any form of critisism to this list with some help or improvements with it, thank you

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Im not an ork expert, but killa cans in my oppinion killa cans are a lot of points. Your not going to kill anything by shooting with it. And its effectiveness in close combat isnt that great. As a guidline do not use any Ork that is primarily for shooting (save for anti-tank). A basalisk is good, and should give you your anti-tank capability.

You need sluggas!!!! ORks find their strength in numbers. You need to throw this list away, and make one that has nothing shhoting based (save for the basilisk) because there wont b that many tanks in a 1k game anyway.

Edit:

You may want to consider adding some wartrucks (and going the all popular speed freaks)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.