Kult 1850 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kult 1850

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kult 1850

Headquarters Choice #1 – Kult of Speed Warboss with Power Claw, Choppa, ‘Eavy Armour, Bionik Bonce, Cybork Body (160)

Headquarters Total – 160

Elites Choice #1 – Skarboy Mob with 6 sluggas/choppas, 3 Burnas, 1 Nob with Power Claw, Big Horns, Mounted in a Wartrukk with a RPJ, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates and a Rokkit Launcha (219)
    Elites Choice #2 – Skarboy Mob with 6 sluggas/choppas, 3 Burnas, 1 Nob with Power Claw, Big Horns, Mounted in a Wartrukk with a RPJ, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates and a Rokkit Launcha (219)
    Elites Choice #3 – Skarboy Mob with 6 sluggas/choppas, 3 Burnas, 1 Nob with Power Claw, Big Horns, Mounted in a Wartrukk with a RPJ, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates and a Rokkit Launcha (219)

Elites Total – 657

Troops Choice #1 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with TLRL, RPJ and Grot Riggers (90)
    Troops Choice #2 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with TLRL, RPJ and Grot Riggers (90)
    Troops Choice #3 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with TLRL, RPJ and Grot Riggers (90)
    Troops Choice #4 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with Skorchas, RPJ and Grot Riggers (86)
    Troops Choice #5 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with Skorchas, RPJ and Grot Riggers (86)
    Troops Choice #6 – Warbuggy Squadron with 2 Buggies with Skorchas, RPJ and Grot Riggers (86)

Troops Total – 528

Fast Attack Choice #1 – Fighta Bomma Raid (30)

Fast Attack Total - 30

Heavy Support Choice #1 – Guntrukk Squadron with 2 guntrukks with Zzap Guns, Grot Riggers and RPJ (150)
    Heavy Support Choice #2 – Guntrukk Squadron with 2 guntrukks with Zzap Guns, Grot Riggers and RPJ(150)
    Heavy Support Choice #3 – Looted Leman Russ Demolisher with Armour Plates, RPJ, Grot Riggers, Turbo-Boosta, Hull-Heavy Bolter (175)

Heavy Support Total - 475

Grand Total - 1850

Very mobile army with emphasis on shooting with some hard hitting combat troops to get the job done. Mass buggy madness.

20 Vehicles, 31 Non-vehicles, 51 total models.

"...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks fine to me thought of a few things that might be better, but then realised they were better than what i was thinking. this army should be very hard to beat if you play it right. one thing though, you do have a whole lotta anti tank, maybe a few less guntrukks, or replace some of the tl rokkit squadrons. unless the rokkit buggies are for killing marines, in that case never mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Illegal...

Hmm,

I don't think this is a legal list. I believe the Warboss needs a transport (trukk, bike, or wagon). Other than that I like it a lot. I might drop one of the boys so the Warboss could join that squad, leaving his trukk as backup. I can't remember if the Skarboys need a place to run to or not though...
    - OracleBoyd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The warboss is on a bike.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

nice list you've got here. Lots of buggies =D

I know you like shooting, but shouldnt there be more boyz around? I mean.. in your 1500 army you've got just the same amount of scarboyz. and the lists of 1000 there is 3 mobs of truckboya instead of scarboyz.

im pretty new myself as an speedfreak player, and i find it hard to even get my boyz in combat. I need to try those buggies more!

I notice you only god 1 big tank in your army, why not add more? like a battlewagon or two? Change out som guntrucks for battlewagon with zapp + 2TLR combo maby.

Ive never tried guntrucks, but they seems to be a bit costy for sutch a light vehicle. Are the guntrukks there just to draw the fire away from your trukks? or are they for another reason?

I would (and im sure many people do) like to know a bit about your general playing strategy. like where to put the demolisher and guntrukks? how big portion of the buggies rides as cover for the scarboyz-trukks? and what does the other portion do?

ive read the huge tactica about heavy screening, ive tried it, and i dont really like the slow screen (thats why ive have had a hard time to even getting close to the enemy). I tried an buggy army i created, and found it pretty fun playing, even thou i lost (big time!!) Atleast i got some of my boyz to combat, and the TLR-buggies did a nice job killing of IG tankses. After this ballte i started to read about buggy-lists, and im trying to build one myself / copy some of others armielists. I want to try out the buggies some more, but i need some advice from "The Best" on how it works =D

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread