1500 pt alaitoc tourny list, need criticism!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

1500 pt alaitoc tourny list, need criticism!!

Ok, need help fast. I have a tournament this weekend with some of the highest ranked players in the midwest. I am for the most part comfortable with my list. Its won and lost me a few matches. Im just looking to tweak it if needed. We are using city fight terrain rules with generic scenerios. Lots of other eldar (atleast Iyanden and Biel Tan) A Undivided chaos, khorne, Crons, Nids, IG and a Ultramarine list. I tried to stick to the fluff as much as possible with this list. I wish i could add harlies for the fluff, but just didnt seem as practical as scorpions, tell me what you think! Keep in mind originally i didnt have the waveserpent, it was a unit of 15 stormies who had flamers with a warlock who had enhance. do you think i should keep that lineup?

Farseer - singing spear, spirit stones, guide, doom. - he'll stick near and back up the warwalkers. come on, how could you pass up 16 TL scatter laser shots and 2 TL EML shots out of one unit, and to maximise the hurt re-roll wounds to?

5x Pathfinders
    5x Pathfinders
    5x Pathfinders
    9x Dire Avengers w/ Exarch - 2 catapaults, bladestorm - Wave serpent - vectored engiens, shuriken cannon, TL EML - The idea for these guys are to jump out bladestorm, jump in and do it again.

9x Striking Scorpions w/ Exarch - scorpions claw, stalker, shadowstrike - gotta have some CC right? i think this is my lists downfall, no real CC units but this one. hmm....

Wraithlord - 2x flamers, EML, scatter laser
    3x Warwalkers - spirit stones, 2x scatter lasers, 1 scatter laser and 1 EML, 1 scatter laser and 1 EML
    Fire Prisim - Spirit stones, Holo-field, Shuriken cannon

Last edited by Emeraldguardx; February 21st, 2007 at 16:35.
    Biel Tan Eldar 3-0-8
    Vanilla Marines 17-1-2
    Alaitoc Eldar 15-2-4
    Goff Orks 21-1-2
    Nurgle Chaos work in progress

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Drop one dire avenger and get their transport spirit stones. While you've got immobilised covered, having it stunned pretty much equates to it being dead in the next turn (and/or scuppering your bladestorm attacks) .

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread