1850 3 prisms - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1850 3 prisms

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1850 3 prisms

I usually use 3 falcons, but I'm considering trying 3 prisms instead. You can see my thought proccess here. One more thing I've had pointed out to me since then is that a tri-prism list will have fewer scoring units, due to the fact that in a falcon list both the transport (i.e. the falcons) and the squad count.

10x banshees in serpent w/cannons and brightlance.

10x scorps w/stalking claw exarch in serpent w/cannons and brightlance

10x DA w/defend bladestorm shimmershield exarch in serpent w/cannons and brightlance

3x jetbikes w/cannon and spearlock

3xprisms with all the goods

You'll notice there's no HQ in this list. I've got 102 points left over for an autarch, but that's not really enough for a biketarch. If I reduce each of my aspect squads to 8 men each I have room for my favorite bike farseer, but I don't know if I really want to reduce the squads that much, especially since I only have 7 scoring units in 1850 pts. Ideas on an HQ for this list?

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

If "all the goods" includes vectored engines, drop them. VE are too niche for the amount of points they cost - they're useful for serpents but not particularly good for fire prisms. Drop them and you should free up some points to get yourself a decent HQ.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Columbus, IN
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x3)

I agree wit Rork, and would go for a farseer on bike!

Kendo's DA's, Eldar, and stuff WIP
    Dark Angels: W-22 D-4 L-5 High Elves W-8 L-1

+ Reply to Thread