Librarium Online Forums banner

what should i get for my army list?

454 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Tenozuma 
#1 ·
Well, i got this all of ebay for very cheap and i was wondering what should i get, i know i need some stuff, my army list,

1 raider,26warriors,5 jetbikes,1 lord, 10 wyches, what else should i get?:yes:

#2 ·
I think I already answered this in a PM in a lot more depth than this reply is going to be but I'm not sure, and since nobody else tried to help I don't feel at all guilty replying a month late.

Get: Another raider, a ravager, some more warriors including dark lance blisters. That should set you up for a reasonably balanced good starter army of around 1000 points as a guess. Get some blasters and a squad leader for the reavers. Perhaps add a reaver haemonculus to the unit with destructor and scissorhand. Put the lord in the raider with the wyches.
Make 2 squads of 10 men warrior squads including 2 lances and put some with splinter cannons and a sybarite, possibly in a raider (when in a raider you only get 1 splinter cannon). If you can't or don't want to buy blisters for blasters and dark lances then I can link you to a couple of threads that would be extremely useful to you, but unfortunately on another forum, drop a PM if you want the links.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.