what should i get for my army list? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what should i get for my army list?

Well, i got this all of ebay for very cheap and i was wondering what should i get, i know i need some stuff, my army list,

1 raider,26warriors,5 jetbikes,1 lord, 10 wyches, what else should i get?:yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x7)

I think I already answered this in a PM in a lot more depth than this reply is going to be but I'm not sure, and since nobody else tried to help I don't feel at all guilty replying a month late.

Get: Another raider, a ravager, some more warriors including dark lance blisters. That should set you up for a reasonably balanced good starter army of around 1000 points as a guess. Get some blasters and a squad leader for the reavers. Perhaps add a reaver haemonculus to the unit with destructor and scissorhand. Put the lord in the raider with the wyches.
    Make 2 squads of 10 men warrior squads including 2 lances and put some with splinter cannons and a sybarite, possibly in a raider (when in a raider you only get 1 splinter cannon). If you can't or don't want to buy blisters for blasters and dark lances then I can link you to a couple of threads that would be extremely useful to you, but unfortunately on another forum, drop a PM if you want the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

+ Reply to Thread