1000 point aspect heavy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

1000 point aspect heavy

Autarch: Warp Jump Genrator, Mandiblaster, Power Weapon, Death Spinner-120
    Pathfinders (6)-144

Dire Avengers (10): Exarch, x2 Catapaults, bladestorm-152

Fast Attack
    Warp Spiders (5): Exarch, Dual Death Spinners, Powerblades, Withdraw-152

Swooping Hawks (: Exarch, Sunrifle, Sky-leap, Intercept-215

Heavy Support
    Dark Reapers (5): Exarch, Eldar Missile Launcher, Fast Shot-217

eschewing any dedicated assault units, I plan to just out-manuver and out-shoot any thing i face. The hawks and the spiders w/ the Autarch will harass flanks and hunt any truly nasty armor. The pathfinders infiltrate to cover, and annoy oppenents, hopefully enough to take some heat of my reapers, who hunt meqs and the occasional tank. The avengers can act as gap plugger and will keep all but the fastest units away from the reapers.

This is a rough list after a long day at soccer practice, so feel free to shred the layout, although i'd prefer to not dump everything i have and have to buy a new army. Cheers

Space Marines are the gateway drug

If everyone makes fun of West Virginia, who does West Virginia make fun of?

2. Remove Advertisements

SW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

I am rather concerned about how it hangs together, Turn 1 all your opponent really needs to worry about is the reapers, can see them reachin turn 2,

Undoubtedly you got some payback with stuff like yo-yo hawks but generally I cant see it inflicting enough damage to even the score

If you really want to out shoto and out manouver your opponent then I would suggest driving by the 40K tactica forum, I wrote a piece on the Eldar light skimmer tactics, alternately if what you want is essentialyl a beil tann Aspect army but without the more common banshees, scorps and nowerdays harleys, then you need to either ditch the reapers or pose more threat on turn 1
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread