Eldar Army lists!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eldar Army lists!!!

Just wondering what you eldar players have in your forces right now...just to see the variety and the things everyone has in common...

this is my army list...it is one of the best armies in my shop...

HQ-Seer council

-farseer with fortune and witchblade
    -farseer with fortune and witchblade
    -warlock with witchblade
    -warlock with witchblade
    -warlock with witchblade

Troops- 4 Guardian Squads

-10 guardians with a starcannon platform and a warlock with a witchblade and conceal

-10 guardians with a starcannon platform and a warlock with a witchblade and conceal

-5 guardians with a brightlance platform and a warlock with a witchblade and conceal

-5 guardians with a brightlance platform and a warlock with a withblade and conceal

Elites

-5 wraithguard with a warlock spirit seer with conceal
    (always near the seer council and gets fortune)

Heavy Support

-1 falcon grav tank with a bright lance and pulse laser

Thats about it....that kills most of the armies in my shop....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

bumped to army lists

Personnaly I prefer troop units to be of legal size

your guardians are just an anoyance, if people take out the falcon, you have lost your teeth, static shooting armies will eat this list, something like IG in particular would barely struggle, you have a lack of range, you are relatively slow, your troops lack impact, yoru anti tank is (besides illegal) not particularly reliable.

equally fast assault armies will take you appart, their only difficulties being getting the falcon and dealing with the seer council, which admittedly are diffcult, but I cant see most nid armies struggling

I could make serious recomendations, but it may hurt more (appreciate the above may sound a little harsh and dont really want to give you a kicking) perhap explain how you want your army to play?
    Last edited by Cheredanine; May 31st, 2007 at 15:44.
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say it. This is really....bad.

It looks like you're still using the old codex. If you aren't,then the list is illegal. The falcon has a bright lance,one of the silliest mistakes possible. You lack any real weight of firepower,and are rather useless in assault.

The only thing I can tell you is to get the new codex. Sorry if I sounded harsh, I don't mean to be. Tough love,you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude is your shop in the outer Hebrides or sumin? You need to update...soon.

Also, I'm not to sure how willing people are going to be to share their lists...I might be wrong however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no offense taken......i'm scrappin the eldar anyway.....im going for an IG army.....so i'm open to any tips right now

+ Reply to Thread