1000 point eldar friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 point eldar friendly

ok ive just got some new models and then i wsa trashed by my friends space marines and i was wondering if it is the list or bad luck or me

HQ: farseer with doom, guide, fortune, and mind war, singing spear, spirit stones, runes of warding- 178

elites:
    6 striking scorpians including exerch with scorpians claw, biting blade, and shadowstrike 148

6 fire dragons including exerch with firespike and tank hunters-131

troops 10 guardians-80

10 dire avengers including a exerch with diresword and pistol and bladestorm- 157

fast attack:
    3 shining spears including exarch with star lance and withdraw-162

5 warp spiders including exerch with another death spinner, powerblades, and suprise assualt-147

total 1003

all comments welcome

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by theeldarlord View Post
    ok ive just got some new models and then i wsa trashed by my friends space marines and i was wondering if it is the list or bad luck or me
    Straight answer- your list is bad
    HQ: farseer with doom, guide, fortune, and mind war, singing spear, spirit stones, runes of warding- 178
    about twice as many points as he needs to be, trying to do too much, decide how you will use him and ditch the rest
    elites:
    6 striking scorpians including exerch with scorpians claw, biting blade, and shadowstrike 148
    Illegal weapons on exarch, cant have both biting blade and claw, decide which one and use it, then add stalker and up the squad size to 10
    6 fire dragons including exerch with firespike and tank hunters-131
    No use without some form of transport, even then questionable - ditch to pay for above

troops 10 guardians-80
    Gah, ok ditch and replace with more DA, if you must use these add a weapons platform, one that has multiple shots, in fact lest make it easy, a any weapons plafform you like as long as it is a scatter laser
    consider a warlock with conceal
    10 dire avengers including a exerch with diresword and pistol and bladestorm- 157
    worse choice of wargear for the exarch, I assume he is assembled and so we cant do anything about him?
    fast attack:
    3 shining spears including exarch with star lance and withdraw-162
    need to up the numbers to full squad, consider expert rider for exarch
    5 warp spiders including exerch with another death spinner, powerblades, and suprise assualt-147

total 1003

all comments welcome
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers really constructive critisism and i could do what u said if i had say £100 so spare?! and ps the weapons an the scorpians r legal and i have got the codex infront of me now.
    Last edited by theeldarlord; July 5th, 2007 at 17:57.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about the weapons: it should say OR, not AND. from a logical standpoint, the biting blade is a 2h weapon, while the claw you cannot use as a hand to hold something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok get that bit its a mestake in the codex

+ Reply to Thread