Dark Eldar WWP Kabal [1500] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Dark Eldar WWP Kabal [1500]

This is my first Webway army list so it is a WiP, any help would be appreciated!

On the board:

Haemonulus: Scissorhand, Webway Portal.

Sniper Squad.

Warrior Squad: 19 Troops with blaster and splinter cannon, Sybarite with agoniser and webway portal.

2 Ravagers with disintergrators.

In the Webway:

Archon: Agoniser, Combat Drugs, Shadow Field, Plasma Grenades. (Hops in raider with Wyches.)

Wych Squad: 7 Wyches and Succubus with plasma grenades, wych weapons, and a agoniser, mounted in raider.

Wych Squad: same as above.

Raider Squad: 9 Warriors with blaster and splinter cannon, Sybarite with agoniser.

1370 points

First what to use the last of the points on? Also what should I change?

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x2)

firstly i would recommend breaking that 20 man squad up into 2x 10 men.
    bring 2 sebarytes with posioned blades both squads armed the same, 2 SC's and 2 blasters.
    Poisoned blades just incase they don't get into combat, no point wasting points when they
    can be spent better elsewhere.
    this will keep your opponent guessing where the portals are.

give that heamie a destructor, Its a damn good weapon.

with the rest of your points depending on who you are playing either a talos or another sniper squad. with any points left over beef up wyche squads.

I never really tell people to do this, but give wyches blasters as you lack lances and since they will be up close they may have an oportunity to pop a tank. this would mean a talos would fit well.
    Last edited by dizzie; July 21st, 2007 at 13:39.
    If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk.

+ Reply to Thread