Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hello. So is a almost all vehicle speed freak army do-able. Using wartacks and trucks as troops and battle wagons and looted vehiles as heavy as well as assorted other stuff. Would it work well winning wise, also are bikes nessisary ?
I do fairly well playing shooting freaks with lots of battlewagons. However, if your considering playing a battlewagon style army I would encourage you to go with the Badmoon clan listing. The badmoon list gives your a couple of advantages.
1. When you take the Battle wagons they are from your heavy slots, that way they can claims table quarters and move your troops around.
2. You can still take some trukk boy squads if you need them, or wartrakks, just a limited number
3. Access to Flashgitz as troops which can take more big shootas- they count as troops
4. Cost is a little lower per unit as you don't have to buy the trukk as speedfreaks force you too
1. Speedfreak special rules are awesome with the quick engagement and rolling for reserves on turn 1
2. Fighta bommer raid is awesome for the small points
3. No access to speedfreak warboss on a bike who is a house by himself.
40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)
Hmm thats an interesting Idea I might give that a go seems like a good idea.