Carnifex conversion question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Carnifex conversion question

hi guys
    this idea is still coming but i want to see if anyone hadd tried something similar or has any ideas on how to do it
    heres the idea
    convert a carni to be standing up higher not crouching as current model is
    then to have gun arms stretched out like it bl;asting away or maybe use some other aarms and have the guns underslung and like it dakkaing away.
    any ideas or pics of similar projects?

Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Take a look at what other people have done with their nids, Leech has made some fantastic carnifex conversions. He made me the one in the pictures.

For what you want youd need to cut up a good portion of the fex's lower body to make him more upright. How are you with greenstuff? An easier way (actually its more like cheating) Would be to do no conversion on the fex at all, just mount him on an upward sloping base so he looks like he's upright because of the angle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

I've done that with a fex and I think he looks great but I don't have any pictures right now.

Actually it was very easy to do, you just have to cut off the upper protrusions from the tail section and rotate the body upward. The back armor plate covers the parts you cut off but make sure you set it up first and only cut off a little bit at a time to make sure you don't cut more than you need.

Standing up they look much bigger. Note that I think it looks better for a shooty fex rather than a CC fex.
    -Thread Killer Bryan
    Tyranid Hive Fleet Typhoeus
    T'au Empire, Bork'an Sept

+ Reply to Thread